Randomly Banned
Exclamation 
Username: [FL:RP] Bunny
Who Banned Me: [FL:M] Raptor
Ban ID: 56169
Reason:NLR
Involved: Me, Raptor

Ok so there was a raid on the nexus and I was going up the elevator with other officers. The president says not to shoot at the people at the top so no one did. They kill us and I respawned I walk around the nexus and then Raptor takes me away and says I broke NLR. I didnt because I didnt go to my last death location. And this isn't the first time Raptor picked on me. For some reason, I feel like he is stalking me and just trys to find ANYTHING I do wrong.
Please correctly use the template.
Just to make things clear, I was not stalking anyone, I was only moderating the whole raid seeing who breaks NLR or and any other rules. You were not the only person who got in trouble during the raid.

Now, you died [FL:RP] Juice (STEAM_0:1:87564048) Killed: [FL:RP] Bunny (STEAM_0:0:63467526) using weapon_mad_m4 then when you spawned again you were walking around in the nexus, heading towards the elevator so I brought you and asked you why you were heading there to your last death's location (which was in the nexus top floor)
I was not heading to my death location though. Thats what im trying to get through to you.
Abaout nlr. When you die in the Nexsus you should walk out and after 5 mins you can go back miss understanding can happen i see why raptor banned you if you where heading to the elevator.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
You walked back to the elevator therefore attempting to rejoin the previous raid. Which is breaking NLR.

The previous raid was over. They announced i. Therefore I did not attempt to rejoin the previous raid
The raid is over or not, you broke NLR you still get banned for breaking a rule.
The point Im trying to get to you is that I DIDNT break NLR. I never went to the location of my death. Nor did I come close enough to my location for it to count as NLR breaking. My death was a good 3 - 4 stories higher then where I was.
This UBR is starting to get pointless, I've already stated why I have banned you.. you broke NLR after you died, I saw you go to the elevator after you re-spawned even if you did not go to the elevator (Which you did) being in the nexus is NLR once you die in the nexus or any area you need to flee it, as pinky mentioned.