Randomly banned
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] Jr. Lt. A. Rebane[1ESTIB]

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 56161

[b]Banned by:[/b] [FL] Venom

[b]Reason:[/b] BRA (55021) - Racism

[b]Involved:[/b] Me, Venom

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] The reason I should be unbanned, is because this was most likely a random ban. Story is, I was in Nexus, riding down the elevator, while checking out Nexus(Only people I came across was Vice President, who I told I was checking Nexus for Intruders)
SSuddenly, I was banned. I have no idea why I was banned, or why the reason is ''Racism'' (Which I had not done at all while on server today. Not even a joke. Unless referring to a black player model as ''African American'' is racist)
Don Cassano.
"HISTORIA MACISTRA VITAE ET TESTIS TEMPORVM" - MARCVS TVLLIVS CICERO
This happened today, 27th November. If this ban is earlier ban, then I am sorry. But there were no other bans on my name, so most likely it was the ban.

P.S. I follow rules, on another RP server I was Moderator, and I follow and enforced rules with real seriousness.
Don Cassano.
Okay, I got screenshot of me saying ''N'' word. Since when is that racism? Here, i'll give you the defination of racism.

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I tolerate, I do not hate any, and I don't discriminate any races. If someone is offended by this, I apologize, but this is not racism. The reason is false. And I see no reason to see ''N'' word as racist in any way. It is one of the ways to say ''African American''. Or is anything related to Black people by white person considered hating black people?
Don Cassano.
"Racism- 1. a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race 2. racial prejudice or discrimination" -merraiam-webster

"Ni***r- 1. usually offensive;  a black person 2. usually offensive;  a member of any dark-skinned race 3. a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons" -merraiam-webster 

Usage Discussion(merraiam-webster )- Ni***r in senses 1 and 2 can be found in the works of such writers of the past as Joseph Conrad, Mark Twain, and Charles Dickens, but it now ranks as perhaps the most offensive and inflammatory racial slur in English. Its use by and among blacks is not always intended or taken as offensive, but, except in sense 3, it is otherwise a word expressive of racial hatred and bigotry.

Since we're already on the subject, and I didn't get the chance to fully express myself in the UBR for a player who had pm'd another player, lets discuss the slang word Ni**a as well. As it is a slang word, it is not able to be defined by dictionaries.

Urban Dictionary- Ni**a is a word which evolved from the derogative term "ni***r"

Dictionary.reference.com- Ni**a is used mainly among African Americans, but also among other minorities and ethnicities, in a neutral or familiar way and as a friendly term of address. It is also common in rap music. However, ni**a is taken to be extremely offensive when used by outsiders. Many people consider this word to be equally as offensive as ni***r. The words ni***r and ni**a are pronounced alike in certain dialects, and so it has been claimed that they are one and the same word.

noun, Slang: Usually Disparaging and Offensive.

Wikipedia- Ni**a (/ˈnɪɡə/, pronounced identically to ni***r in some dialects) is a colloquial term used in Black English Vernacular that began as an eye dialect form of the word ni***r (a word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black").

Racism is disgusting.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
I absolutely never use ''N'' words as discrimination or offence, nor I ever discriminate other races. I do believe, and have proof for such belief, that races are not just ''skin deep''. Black and white genes, for one, are diffrent. Black genes are dominant to white genes (Reason why most black-on-white pregnancies are usually black child). Infact, white genes are least dominant, if my records are correct.
Don Cassano.
I think you're forgetting what I quoted from from Websters earlier.

"most offensive and inflammatory racial slur in English"
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Involved

I posted a ban request on you which can be found here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55021, it was completely out of the blue and just down-right racist. The word should never be used whatsoever even if you think it is a joke. You cant simply just type it by mistake. As far as I can see you broke rules and that could cause offence to other players.
Denied. That language isn't tolerated on our servers.