The Blind Perspektive
Hello Fearless.

I've been spending a week on a SFM project that will be shown in a presentation on my school. This project represents what ever i would like to be and create when i'm done with schooling and such.

This is a very cheesy SFM movie from me. I believe i will make this into a hobby but i had to learn somewhere. I've never used SFM before the start of this week so i was and still am really unknowleged. 

There is a whole bunch i could have done better. There was time when i lost it but didn't have the time to take a break so i worked in frustrations and it got worse than it might would have. Bare with the bad animation throw some CONSTRUCTIVE critism at me. I'd love to hear some ;)

Thanks to Laurenz and Lesanka for the awesome voiceacting i really appreciate the help with everything you've done for this to become true!

Enjoy!

The following 3 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • Lesanka, dig, Von Tempski
Laurenz is bezt.

Good video for first try though! Could work on the motion a bit, they are a bit robot-ish and some angles are a bit awkward.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-27-2014, 03:03 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Laurenz is bezt.

Good video for first try though! Could work on the motion a bit, they are a bit robot-ish and some angles are a bit awkward.

Cheers and will do! I did see myself that the motions are robotic.. I could have fixed it i guess but the inner rage of me being done early just bited me.
Awesome man! Loved the first scene with the tanks rolling by.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
If she's blind, how does she know it's him? Nice video though
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Bowiii
(11-27-2014, 03:42 PM)Greed^ Wrote: If she's blind, how does she know it's him? Nice video though

It's a bad story. The story don't act up to the animation and same way back. I dunno she just knew i guess. I didn't use enough time on thinking trough realism. 

Thanks for the complement c:
That's pretty good! More please Smile

8/10
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-28-2014, 07:27 PM)Greekin Wrote: That's pretty good! More please Smile

8/10

Well. It's that. I got school and they gave me a week. I will change it to a hobby thoug. Just don't expect more :/

Eitherway! Thanks!