Unblacklist request to Punalutku
Code:
b]Your name:[/b] Punalutku

[b]Your blacklist ID:[/b] 42626

[b]Steam ID:[/b] STEAM_0:1:44534562

[b]Reason:[/b]RDM and lying about it.

[b]Staff member who blacklisted you:[/b][FL] General Rickets

[b]Reason why you should be unblacklisted:[/b]

So i was rebel leader we stole mans car to due to get money from him to give the car back. The man told that he was going to pay. So i let him in and asked for the money on that situtaion he started running towars his car and then i took knife out on go fronyt of him and said stop i have knife, He didint listen to me hee took his car started driving and craching everywhere he also tried to crah me. Then i knifed him dead on the car and when he died i wasnt sure what killed him. Then admin comes and tells i did an rdm and i said `Didnt he died from a glitch` Then admin showed me the log and it said i killed him. In that point i told the admin what he did and said that he wasent following fearrp but the admin didint belive me in that situation and started asking me if i have proof. I didint have proof because that time i was already blaclisted and i dont normally record all my playtime. So then admin left the scene and i just got little sad because he didint belive me.
I am sorry if i screwd little the code thing
You knifed the man in the car to death for running away if I remember correctly that's what happened. Pretty sure that's RDM.

I think its not when the man dosent follow fear rp when i am front of him with knife
Why has it taken you so long to appeal this blacklist?

(11-27-2014, 03:11 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Why has it taken you so long to appeal this blacklist?

Because i live in foster home and i didnt have time
The situation is not fresh in my mind but as far as I remember you killed a guy who was in his car for running away from you. You didn't send an @ call for him breaking fear rp you killed him instead.

(11-27-2014, 03:17 PM)General Rickets Wrote: The situation is not fresh in my mind but as far as I remember you killed a guy who was in his car for running away from you. You didn't send an @ call for him breaking fear rp you killed him instead.
Well after that situtaion i told you that i was very sorry and i panicked because he was trying to run over me.
I cannot remember you telling me that. I've said all I remember.

In most cases a knife isn't FearRP due to very limited range

Quote:Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.