Unban
I am sorry for that but he still has to talk to me so I could explain because I dont like someone ignoring me. neither you do, am I right?
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
We were a couple of officers waiting for your warrants for a long time, it's really annoying when you are outside a house with confirmed contraband and no warrant.

With your 260+ hours you should damn well know that going AFK as President is unacceptable.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Yes I am sorry Equalizer but Raptor shouldve demoted me before I come back not when am back and continuing to do my job.
You were afk like 12 mins that fact that you just got back doesn't change that
You hadn't done anything as president and pretty much went afk strait away
So regardless of if you was back now you still deserved the demotion
As soon as you got demoted the first thing you did was pm him saying fuck you
Sorry Temar but it wasnt the first thing I had did after the demotion. I had tried talking to him but he had ignored me
I was talking to Raptor when this incident occurred, I'm sorry if this doesn't entitle me to post, as I'm not directly involved.

The reason you got Banned was because you insulted staff.
No excuses there. You don't have "/pm Raptor '*** off'" binded, do you? It was clearly no accident.

You were not even blacklisted from President. You were simply demoted because you were not performing the job, and what you seem to be arguing about here is the demotion , rather than the ban .
I understand the issue with the demotion, however from what I've seen from this post, you directly insulted a staff member, and you're appealing to be unbanned because:

(11-27-2014, 11:36 AM)Mintall Wrote: You should unbann me because he didnt want to hear me and got me pissed off.

Let's make things clear here, you went afk for a long time, I was getting calls saying that you are not doing warrants so I gave you a warning.. you still didn't do the warrants so I demoted you. Instead of talking to me and explaining things through PM you decided to send me a PM saying "Fuck you" If you disrespect staff you get banned.
(11-27-2014, 01:21 PM)Mintall Wrote: Sorry Temar but it wasnt the first thing I had did after the demotion. I had tried talking to him but he had ignored me

Yes it was. I'm using logs

You got demoted. You spawned and sent the pm 9 seconds later. Nothing else

Quote:v33x [12:22:33] [FL:M] Raptor (STEAM_0:0:50065871) said: /demote 130 Not doing job.
v33x [12:22:36] [FL:M] Raptor (STEAM_0:0:50065871) said: !tpb
v33x [12:22:39] [FL:RP] Mintall (STEAM_0:1:69960133) has spawned as Citizen
v33x [12:22:48] [FL:RP] Mintall (STEAM_0:1:69960133) said: /pm raptor Fuck you
v33x [12:23:02] [FL:RP] Mintall (STEAM_0:1:69960133) said: /pm raptor i just came back
v33x [12:23:12] [FL:RP] Mintall (STEAM_0:1:69960133) said: /pm rapt and continued my job
v33x [12:23:38] [FL:M] Raptor (STEAM_0:0:50065871) said: /ban mintall 24h Staff Disrespect
v33x [12:23:39] [FL:RP] Mintall (STEAM_0:1:69960133) Disconnected ( Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban.)
On Steam brother + I Insulted the mod because as I said I was back to perform my job.
This UBR is going no where you insulted a staff member after being demoted for not doing your job afk or not you were not doing your job. You have enough hours to know better. The ban is valid and will stand the logs prove it.

You have one more post to bring anything else to your UBR, if not it will be denied.