Unban
Your name: [FL:RP] Mintall

Your ban ID: 56113

Banned by: [FL:M] Raptor

Reason: Staff Disrespect

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I was the president, I went AFK (to the supermarket) And came back then i started talking to some security company that wanted to be part of the government. Then i see Raptor teleporting to me puutting me in the air and demoted me for the reason "Not doing his job" then I pm'd him and told him that i just came back and am doing my job as he didnt reply i got pissed off and swore at him, a few seconds later i find my self banned.

You should unbann me because he didnt want to hear me and got me pissed off.
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
I have gave you warnings about doing warrants and you did not do them, I have demoted you from the president's job because you were not doing the job correcty
(President Rules 2 :The President must answer warrants. You can either accept or deny them.)

After I've demoted you, you sent me a PM saying "Fuck You" that is staff disrespect, and I don't see why you should get unbanned for it.

Side Note The president's job is probably one of the most important jobs on the whole gamemode, your job will affect other people's RP experience if you don't do the president's job correctly.

Quote from the guides.
"It is his role to oversee the running of the city, command the police force, and all of the other goverment jobs (such as firemen). The president must issue warrants for searches, and arrests, when requested by his officers"
I know that i didnt do the warrents but as i said I just came back and I would've done them but you had to give me time. I was AFK when you warned me.
I do not support an unban, you should not have went afk as he president. If going afk for more than 5 mins you are supported to change to citizen. You were not doing your job due to being afk and then you were demoted. Upon being demoted you sent raptor a PM saying "fuck you" which he told me about, straight away I said that was out of order as he was only doing his job. You were afk therefore preventing and disrupting rp on the server thus being demoted after being warned numerous times.

Do you have anything else to bring to your case?

I told him that i am back though and i will continue my job so there was no reason to demote me when i got back. He also didnt reply when i tried to talk to him Thats why i got pisssed off
And Altho the rule is for 5 mins. This shouldn't even be done as president. You are relied on too much and should try not to Afk at all
Yes but Temar I had been forced to go AFK at that moment as my dad was mad and he was Telling me to go off to the supermarket or he would punish me. As i said I was back so why demoting me?
If you were being forced then you should have either left the server or changed job before leaving.
You cant say 1 moment to your dad when hes mad. You have to just stand up and leave.
1. I still came back and you still demoted me.
2. I wanted to talk and you didn't want.
Those 2 things pissed me off as I was under stress
It still does not give you the right to act that way towards staff.