Lagging when entering new areas of map?
Hi there. I have a problem that I felt like putting in the forums in order to find help.
Every time I enter a new section of the map on ANY FL server, I lag for about 5 seconds, occasionally causing my car to wreck, as it gets stuck accelerating. I am not the only one who experiences this problem, as I asked some of my friends, and they have the same issue, especially at the end of the city exit tunnel in V2D and V33x. I ran both maps on single player, and they both run like a dream with no problems (as I have a high end machine). Can anyone think of why it's doing this?
Lets say you drove through the tunnel and reentered the city. Will it still lag if you drive out of the tunnel again?

If it does, it could be because the map haven't been loaded. It might be because it will make your game lag less by not having the whole map loaded at one time. V33X have a lot of constraints in the nexus area, so everyone will get a FPS drop when looking towards the nexus.

Hope this helped.
If you have V-Sync on Disable it, it might help, worked for me.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
It's generally just a multiplayer thing, trust me it's annoying since it happened to me yesterday. I was SRU responding to a call when I lagged and found myself dead crashed into a wall.

Also if you ever play the game Unturned I get like 60 fps in single player but in multiplayer I get like 52 fps so yeah, a multiplayer thing..
[Image: unknown.png]
Props, constraints, entities and general map load takes a lot of your computer prestandard and if you got a bad computer it generally lags when things loads. Few things aren't loaded unless you're close to it / look at it (IE VCMod Lights). Faustie solved it with buying a SDD, so that might be good idea (solved shooting FPS drop too..).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Materials = low.
mat_specular 0
mat_bumpmap 0

Your game may not look so good, but performance is needed more.