Unban request for Galazy & Co
Ok i will explain right now, I am Shrektacular. I have two accounts.. Shrektacular and Mr 17 these are my two steam users, Me and my friends.. which are banned aswell have lan parties at weekends 5-15 people always play gmod togheter. Then this one time my friend who has no idea what steam is wanted to join, so i went on my secound account where i bought gmod and he played with us, after the lan i played on it sometimes aswell, in the weekend we played togheter again and so today i wanted to play on it, i donated to it on my alt and sometimes play on it. Then yesterday while i was playing on my alt with Deathstroke, his younger brother wanted to join so i borrowed him my main account ( Deathstoke knows the password as we are close friends) and we all played happily togheter. I really like this server, and have spendt alot of time on it so i hope i dont get permabanned as i enjoy it very much and have 100+ hours. I did not know it was against the rules borrowing away my account, but this is my problem and deathstrokes not anyone else. Please give me another chance as this will never happend again and im not a minge who recently joined. My first time playing was 2012, Thanks.
As i hope you wont perma my accounts, atleast make my other friends un-banned. This is between me and deathstroke.
After reading over this an discussing it with others this is what is going to happen. Shrektacular, Deathstoke and MR 17 are remaining permanently banned however I will unban the others. If you would like to appeal your ban please make a separate UBR.

Approved.