Unban request for Galazy & Co
Your name: Galazy

Your ban ID: 56072

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: ToS-Pending Investigation

Involved: Karl, Deathstroke, EspenStealthMaster74, BrandonTheProphet, Mr17, Shrektacular and lollmaster, but we don't know who that is.

Why we should unban you: None of us know why we even got banned, and the admins didn't provide any good reason, except that me and Shrektacular have simular SteamID's (We don't) We are all IRL friends and talked on Skype during the ban. Before the ban [FL:M] Laurenz talked to Shrektacular and told him that he had 8 steam account linked to his SteamID, which he doesn't. He mentioned me as one of the users, which is also false. One of our friends also borrowed Shrektacular's 2nd account "Mr17" and used it to play on the server yesterday.
All of your accounts are linked. I'd like you to explain why all of your accounts are linked.

Then there has to be some mistake. Check our accounts and see that we all have several different games on. This is most likely an error
At some point you have all played on the same ip. Shrek also told Laurenz that he has been letting banned players use his second account he also admitted to using two accounts on the server.

I want to know how or why you have all been on similar ip's some for a very large period of time?

We all live close to each other in a small town in Norway and we have played together in the same house several times. But we have no idea who lollmaster is though..
I want you to get sharktacular to post on this thread. He has some things to answer for.

I'm trying but I can't get to him right now
Hello there,
When I teleported to Shrektacular, I questioned him on his accounts and he informed me he did not have eight linked accounts, then slowly throughout
the talk he admitted to having another account by the name of 'Mr17' and others.
He also informed me that 'Deathstroke' who I had banned the day prior, had requested Shrek to let him use his account because 'Deathstroke'
was banned.
[Image: 4aZCiHx.jpg]

This is a clear violation of our Terms of Service and was met with a permanent ban, as for the rest of the associated players, I cannot speak as I do not know their cases.
Summarized, Deathstroke and Shrektacular's bans are completely valid, as for the rest of you I cannot say until the case has been discussed further.
I would also personally like to see Shrek's output on this, if you can retrieve him.
Thank you -Laurenz
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Until shrek has posted this UBR cannot move on.

But we still have no idea why lollmaster was banned too, we have no idea who he is.