Winter Festival - EvoCity Radio
Definatly, the mobile version should be linked up soon. What phone/tablet do you have by the way? Not tested with Android yet only IOS
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I have a Samsung Tab 2.0, I am not sure on the numbers but yeah, withe the current website it has, comparable to a hiccup ever 6-7 seconds. Pausing.
Unfortunately due to the latest circumstances, I don't think I'll be able to take part in this. Anyway, best of luck I hope it all goes well.
The following 2 users Like Jonesy's post:
  • Wood, Sleepy Knight 生活

Quick update on the situation!

The thread for the concert will be up by the 20th at the latest, and don't forget, Winter Festival starts on the 20th til the 31st. The concert will take place on the 30th.
I've been getting a lot of questions about how we'll do the giveaway. We have managed to rack up 10 million IG cash and cars to giveaway now (donations are appreciated if you'd like to). I will be giving 100k to the bigger DJs that we have on our line-up to do a smaller giveaway with, and myself, Von and Barkles may do some more giveaways during our shows. The other 8-9 million will all be given away on the Concert night. We'll do it for a few people, around 1 million at a time. Meaning you have 8-9 chances of winning 1 million IG cash/cars. We'll also be throwing some donator statuses to random people at the concert, so you could grab yourself a donator status!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • StrikeOne
Winter Fest starts tomorrow! are you excited?
heres the promo poster for my show "live @ 5" which will be everyday from 5-7PM GMT!
Look forwards to seeing you all there!

Ignore my bad photoshop skills.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
A current version of the timetable (not completed fully yet) will be online at fearlessrp.net/radio now, so make sure to check that out! The concert thread launches tomorrow at 6PM GMT, so make sure to check the Events section on the forums at that time so you can read the thread and apply, and read the details on our 10 million IG giveaway!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Winter Festival has now started, make sure to check the timetable on the website!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • StrikeOne
I'm happy to announce the Concert thread is now live. We are in need of acts, stalls and any other help you could offer. Don't forget, we'll be giving away 9 million at the concert and donator statues! Please also note, the schedule has been updated on the website (fearlessrp.net/radio) and the new bookings are now added. DJs will also be giving away money on their shows, so make sure to check them out!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(12-21-2014, 12:34 AM)Wood Wrote:
[Image: VN9zGTQ.png]
                                      http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55722
I'm happy to announce the Concert thread is now live. We are in need of acts, stalls and any other help you could offer. Don't forget, we'll be giving away 9 million at the concert and donator statues! Please also note, the schedule has been updated on the website (fearlessrp.net/radio) and the new bookings are now added. DJs will also be giving away money on their shows, so make sure to check them out!
Can I still apply for a DJ? If yes, check my app if you want!  Cheese
IM IN LOVE WITH THE COCO, IM IN LOVE WITH THE COCO, I GOT IT FOR THE LOW LOW.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Von Tempski, Wood, Greed^