Winter Festival - EvoCity Radio
Star 
An event planned by Wood, Von Tempski and Barkles. Hosted by EvoCity Radio.
Welcome to Winter Festival's News and Announcements thread, where you'll be kept up-to date with the latest news, timetable and updates. Winter Festival is a event run by EvoCity Radio, which is Fearless' own radio station founded by myself, Barkles and Von Tempski. We run EvoRadio to create a unique experience for the community that is Fearless, and we try to provide music that'll suit everyone's taste. Winter Festival is a event that follows the most recent Festival, Evo-Festival. This was a great success and can be found here. From the 20th - 31st of December we will have live DJs playing a range of music until midnight, then AutoDJ takes over until 7AM, then the DJ team will be live once again. On the 30th, there will be a large concert hosted on 2d (possibly Event), where over 4mils worth of items will be given out. We hope you'll be supportive of us and listen to EvoCity radio throughout the Festival and we hope to see you at the event. You can view the timetable, listen online and keep updated at: http://fearlessrp.net/radio. Please do note there may be a lack of DJs live on the 25th of December, which I believe is understandable considering it is Christmas day, but AutoDJ will be live with all the Christmas tunes! This thread will be worth the read, and don't forget, we'll be giving away over 10 mils worth of items and money over the festival period!
DJ Wood - Sup all, I'm DJ wood, the main DJ and team leader. I'm currently running EvoCity and making sure it goes smoothly, and trust me, it isn't easy! Myself, Barkles and Von have worked as hard as possible this winter to bring you one of the best and biggest events we could. I'll be live on most days apart from Christmas day, and the 23rd as it is my birthday! If you have any issues or suggestions during the festival, feel free to hit me up on the forums or steam and I'll try my best to help you.
DJ Link - Hey! I was live on E-Festival last time, and I ran the shows just after lunch, bringing you the oldies and the newest hits.
DJ Barkles - I am a long time musician who has recently made the jump to the radio. I currently play the sax and study music! I enjoy music technology and I do sound for concerts. I enjoy many styles of music from Jazz to a bit of Dubstep and I’ll listen to anything with a good beat! I’ll be dropping the beats from my desk down in Kent.
AutoDJ - Once again, AutoDJ is back. I'll be on air from midnight -> 7am, which is when my hosts will boot me off and I get time to rest!
DJ list will be updated and finalised on the 10th, along with the timetable.
Would you like your advertisement to be heard by Fearless? Not getting the publicity you need? This is the perfect place. We'll advertise anything from shops, markets, things your selling to clans. It will cost you 10,000 per advert, and will be listed in this post and will be mentioned in every advertisement break on the radio. If you'd like to apply for an advertisement, you can apply below.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]
[b]Advertisement name:[/b]
[b]Advertisement cause:[/b]
[b]What you wish to be said:[/b]
[b]Example:[/b]
[b]Extra information:[/b]
Winter Festival - Concert is the main event taking place during the Winter Festival. At the concert we plan to be giving away over 9 million IG money and items. We have many surprises for the festival that you'll see at the time, but it'll be bigger and better than last year, our guarantee! The concert will take place on the 30th of December at 7PM GMT+0 (UK time). The event is due to run a few hours, and we'll have more updates nearer to the date. You can view more information on the concert on the 10th of December in the Roleplay section.
During E-Festival, we ran a event known as Chat Time. This is where we grabbed people from FL, and spoke with them on TS and asked them a series of questions and got them to answer your questions. With the great success it was last time, we are going to give it a shot again, but this time bigger and better. We'll be giving away prizes for the best questions asked! If you'd like to get involved, either coming live on chat time with us, or providing some questions you'd like answering, let us know! You can contact myself, Von or Barkles regarding this and we'll try our best to help you out. We are willing to have almost anyone live on the show, not just staff members!
How do I get involved?
Depending on what you want to do, we have many different things you can do! You can take part at the Concert, have a stall or even be a live act. If you'd like to apply for DJ, please scroll down and read the "Getting Involved" section.
So when is it?
Winter Festival is a event that runs from the 20th - 31st of December. During this period, we'll be having live DJs until midnight every day up until the 31st. On the 30th, we'll have the big Winter Festival concert, which will be the highlight of the week.
Wait your giving away over 10 millions worth of items??
Yup! Together we've managed to collect multiple lambos, BMWs, Ferraris and cash we'll be giving away at the Concert. We'll also be giving a few away during the week, so make sure to keep tuned in!
Who's live and when?
You can check the schedule on our website. Do note the schedule may change, but we'll try our best to keep it consistent and alert changes on this thread.
I want a song on the radio!
If you contact us, we may place the song onto AutoDJ. If you'd like to request a song to be played live, please check the schedule on the website and locate and request the currently live DJ to play it.
So, you want to get involved? As the saying goes; the more the merrier! If you'd like to apply for the DJ role, you can apply on the website under the "Apply" section. Please make sure you are the following before applying for the DJ role:
  • You must be 15 or over, exceptions can be made if required.
  • You must have a good sounding microphone, we can't have DJs that sound like they are on a potato.
  • Your PC must run on Windows 7 or above, as the software doesn't work on systems below this.
  • You will need TeamViewer so we can connect and install the required software (Traktor, VAC and Butt)
We are also looking for acts at the Concert. We are looking for various acts, from singers to performers. If you'd like to do anything, or even have your own idea for a act, you can apply at the concert thread which will be in News and Announcements on the 10th of December. We are also looking for people to have stalls at the event, you can also apply for that at the concert thread.
Would you like to sponsor the concert? If you own a organisation in Fearless (clan/group/marketplace) please contact us in this thread or PM me directly. We are looking for sponsorships and in return we'll place you on our website, here and give you a free radio advertisement. This is the perfect way for you to get your idea/clan/group out there very easily.
Current Sponsors:
I'd like to thank a few people for the huge effort, or contributions they've made towards the festival. Without you, it wouldn't be possible.
Barkles - You've gave me a huge planning and carrying this out, thank you man!
Von - If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have a radio. Cheers for all the help with everything audio wise!
Laurenz - Gave me a huge hand planning all of this, and helped me create the thread and the graphics.
DJ Team - If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be here with this thread. Thank you for all your hard work, I really do appreciate it.
Donations:
Laurenz - 36,000.
Surarez - 30,000.
Avalanche ^ - Trabant, BMW, Citroen. Also donating 1,490,000 in IG cash. Once again, huge thanks to you.
Casanova - Donating 120k towards the giveaway.
Dogysmash - Donating 519k towards the giveaway.
Blurr - Donating 50k towards the giveaway.
LinkedMagic - Donating various weapons towards the giveaway.
UNKNOWN - Tides Truck (PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR NAME!)
TheMJReindeer - Donating a Volvo towards the giveaway.
RedChristmas- Donating 100k towards the giveaway.
Niimo- Donating 100k towards the giveaway.
If you'd like to donate towards the prize fund, please contact me directly.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Thread is now live, can't wait!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Von Tempski, Ivan Tempski
Can't wait! Seems fun.
Sounds very nice! Good luck with everything.
Regards,
aviator
(11-24-2014, 12:19 AM)Wood Wrote:
AutoDJ - Once again, AutoDJ is back. I'll be on air from midnight -> 7am, which is when my hosts will boot me off and I get time to rest!

Get to work! B*!
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • Wood
Woo lets get going!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The thread is up I see, looks nice just like all event threads.

Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Wood
Awesome, can't wait!
I heard about this a while ago. Looks very nice!

I'm looking forward to it, good luck!
Looks very good!