Winter Festival - EvoCity Radio
Looks awesome as always, Wood!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Wood
Love the work you've been doing Wood! Wink Although I have officially left Fearless, I may pop in and out of your week Smile I wish the best for you with reaching your goals. Also, due to be dormant state, I would like to wish everyone the ebst now, so I do not forgot to on Christmas day. So:

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL!

Cheese

Yours Sincerely,
Dogysmash
(12-01-2014, 04:52 PM)Wood Wrote: DJ applications are now open on our site. If you sent one before this post, please reapply, as the applications before this post have been wiped. You can apply here: fearlessrp.net/radio.

I have also activated the AutoDJ which contains a mix of Christmas songs, with the normal playlist. On the 20th, AutoDJ will change to the Winter Festival AutoDJ and will consist of a few normal songs, but mainly Christmas songs to get you in the spirit.

I'd also like to give a huge thanks to Avalanche for donating just over 2.5 mil towards the prizefund, I am really grateful for this and I can reassure you it'll be put to good use.

How would I go about adding you so I can pay..? I don't know your steam ID
(12-06-2014, 03:30 AM)Yhig Wrote:
(12-01-2014, 04:52 PM)Wood Wrote: DJ applications are now open on our site. If you sent one before this post, please reapply, as the applications before this post have been wiped. You can apply here: fearlessrp.net/radio.

I have also activated the AutoDJ which contains a mix of Christmas songs, with the normal playlist. On the 20th, AutoDJ will change to the Winter Festival AutoDJ and will consist of a few normal songs, but mainly Christmas songs to get you in the spirit.

I'd also like to give a huge thanks to Avalanche for donating just over 2.5 mil towards the prizefund, I am really grateful for this and I can reassure you it'll be put to good use.

[FL:RP] Woodmas - STEAM_0:0:33415012
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Wood
(12-06-2014, 05:25 AM)Von Tempski Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 03:30 AM)Yhig Wrote:

[FL:RP] Woodmas - STEAM_0:0:33415012

It gives me an error every time I try to add him.. perhaps one of you could add me
If an error is coming up then thats a problem your side, there is nothing wrong with the steam ID. If it persists, try adding [FL:RP] Barkles STEAM_0:0:59905246 
Quote:Butt
hue hue hue hue hue
(Yeah, I have nothing more of use to add. I'll go cry in a corner somewhere)
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Very sorry for the delay in the posting of the concert thread, been very busy working on a feature for EvoRadio im sure you'll all like Wink

Should be up latest this weekend, once again, sorry for the delay.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(12-10-2014, 10:55 PM)Wood Wrote: Very sorry for the delay in the posting of the concert thread, been very busy working on a feature for EvoRadio im sure you'll all like Wink

Should be up latest this weekend, once again, sorry for the delay.

Uhh sounds interesting! Cheese good job wood!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • Wood
Great, may I be a pain, is there any chance of a mobile/tablet friendly version?
I makes it easier to listen all day.

I love your music DJing, I listen althrough out for non stop with the summer version.