Funniest/Best Reasons You've gone AFK For
Wink 
At some points we have to go AFK during some intense situations but sometimes the reasons can be unbelievable.
Share what the best/funniest reasons you've had to go afk for are!
Oh and don't make shit up Smile
I'll start
#1 - My Dad broke his foot by jumping out of the boot of a stationary car so I had to go say goodbye to him whilst he went to A&E
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • Tandy
#2 - A wank.
The following 9 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • ArcHammer, livkx, Tandy, aviator, Sgtbender2000, GRiiM, Wood, Victorinox, Craz
#3 - Realizing that a secret government agency is out for you, you go AFK to duck for cover as the missile from an RPG launcher slowly hits your window, and a bunch of government hired smurf ninja lizards hop in your broken glass window as you fly down to get a small concealed weapon out and fight back against the evil illuminati government agency.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Niimo, Link, Wood
Somehow set a Pizza on fire in my oven whilst I was raiding the nexus, So I set my job as "Dont arrest me my house is on fire"
The following 6 users Like SourLemon's post:
  • livkx, Victorinox, konsta, Rustled, James_Gaff, Adamantite
(11-23-2014, 02:58 PM)SourLemon Wrote: Somehow set a Pizza on fire in my oven whilst I was raiding the nexus, So I set my job as "Dont arrest me my house is on fire"

This is f*cking magical.
The following 2 users Like livkx's post:
  • SourLemon, Adamantite
Not really funny or a good reason, but I gave my dog some pasta and other stuff from the day before. Ended up puking half the house with disgusting half-digested pasta, and it just smelled horrible.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • livkx
My cat ate my mum's dinner

Then Sat in what was left
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Tmdirtbike
A bird flew passed my face, which my cats had brought in
To Cry
My dad came into my room to talk to me about a post which my mate posted on my account while on my facebook, it said 'I like it up the bum'....
My dad thought i was gay for those 40 minutes we talked about it, i missed a great rp for that. :/
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 7 users Like Tandy's post:
  • Tmdirtbike, livkx, Suarez, Victorinox, Wood, Craz, Adamantite