Interstellar
Video 

So yesterday I went to see Nolan's new movie Interstellar, and well, it's the first time I left the cinema completely speechless. Such an amazing movie, simply mindblowing. This interstellar, interdimensional and time-bending masterpiece made me plunge deep into thoughts. I need to watch this atleast three times over.

If you haven't seen it, you should. If you have, share your opinion here!
Saw it last Saturday, that's why I was nearly late for my convoy, it was such a brilliant film.

Spoiler :
What really added to it was the bit at the end with the black hole

The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Victorinox
To keep this thread going: here is a piece of the soundtrack composed by the master, Hans Zimmer:

I'm going to see it soon enough, but my mates are always too 'busy' so i don't really know, i might just go with my dad, looking forward to it!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(11-23-2014, 11:30 AM)Victorinox Wrote: To keep this thread going: here is a piece of the soundtrack composed by the master, Hans Zimmer:

Just came back from cinema from seeing interstellar, it was a really interesting, much like inception, i really enjoyed it even though it was unrealistic in some aspects.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Consider this movie is based on real theories by Kip Thorne, this could very well be something that could happen. The end I found a tad off the charts, but it really added a lot to the story. It's an amazing movie. I love it and it's the best movie I've seen. The composition with all the elements makes it such an amazing and emotional movie. Nolan is a god.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I certainly liked the mood of the movie. I was a bit afraid that there would be a "2014 apocalypse" style which could have completely ruined the movie

Spoiler :
The "bookcase" end was completely bullshit though, i didnt like that part one bit. I have no clue how he survived that and it was over the top in my opinion. All the other "black hole" elements (Different time speed etc) were pretty cool though.

7/10

I'm off to see it in some 20-ish minutes. I also heard people laud it as the "best sci-fi movie of all time", which I find fishy since Odyssey 2001 and Star Wars are on that list to compete with.