Epic raid/rampage :P
Heart 
Me, Fallen and Andreas where planing to riad the pres, so we met at bank and took off with our big guns (me and fallen had galil beacuse its an epic wep!). So we just took up to 4th floor and met like 2 cops or something so we shoot them and got 2K from pres. I dont know why but we stayd in nexus in 30 minutes or something just to have some fun with nlr breaking cops xP.. So we kept shooting and shooting! Until Andreas got killedNervous After that me and fallen where shooting cops in 5 minutes more and then a WHOLE group off mix'd people came up there elevator! There was 4 corleone's, 2 firemens O.o, 2 citizens and 5 cops or something. It was me and fallen VS 13 people >.< (and we both where like FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-). And then it went BOOM and all the 13 people falled in a line, but the sad part was that fallen was 1 of thenSad So i was alone.. So i tought: Why not stay here and keep defending myselfIdea So i did that and my kill score rose FAST. I kept shooting cops until stupid Whoop came and shoot me, he only got me beacuse i was looking at TAB menu :/

I wouldent be alive today if i didnt have my galil with me! xD

Sorry for my bad spelling, you dont need to say it to me..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOL the picture of the Galil is fail xD it's MightY* >.<
But still it seems like an epic raid ^^

EDIT: WTF when i look at the pic with the Tab i say something... i was there when i think closer... you kille dme several times, but i werent braking NLR even though i came back two-three times >.< As i remember, Rebels died several times and kept coming back... they came back like two times. I just shot up at you when you were in the SECOND floor as you didnt mention in the post, and i just bursted up at you guys and suddenly i had 1 kill... >.< Hornymelon? LIAR!!! >.<
Doh.. Me and fallen and nudel had one more yesterday this one is 1 week ago :3
And ups.. I forgot a Y >.<