Unban Request
(11-24-2014, 05:52 PM)SirCrow Wrote: What you said was a racist slur.
The fact that you said what you said about the poor spelling and bad grammar that is "not uncommon", then what you said in response, not only what you said is racist, but your stereotypical non-sense is disgusting.

The only disgusting thing here is your sheer arrogance to comprehend what 'racism' actually means.
Racism is the act of hate towards a race or ethnicity.
Was I showing hate towards the other party?
No.
You'll also find the 'un-common' remark was describing the sense of satirical humour used between myself and Trains. Not a stereotype for whatever abyss of twisted logic you're deciding to enforce.
What you've decided to do is base a plain stupid ban on insane logic of a quite frankly twisted view of political correctness.
You've also decided to ignore the sources, evidence and even the other party I've brought forward to support my view, which supports nothing but your arrogance towards handling sensitive situations such as this.
Furthermore, "viewing server's chat"? Including private messages? Can I not hold a private conversation between myself and a friend without fear of being corrected by a zealot member of staff? Surely the OOC rules would only apply in the OOC chat so long as the private messages were not malignant or spam, which you know fine well they were not.

It seems to me, SirCrow, that your logic for this sanction is trapped in a purgatory between political correctness and logical fact.
Let me make this very clear for you, as you are clearly having some trouble comprehending the situation:
The only disgusting thing that is present in this situation is your reluctance to accept the real definition of 'racism' and instead of accepting your mistake, you decide to drag this out further for your reputation's sake.
Once I get off work and am at home, I shall respond more to your unban request if not already closed.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Approved.

Closing notes:
A firm warning would have sufficed.