Report: Operation Wolfpack (At Time)
Name of player: Operation Wolfpack (At Time) Mainly Sgt. Sours

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17477046 

Time in GMT: 5pm

Server: v33

Summary: Well, I just joined as a rebel and got my AWP out, and then went on Photoshop. I forgot about my gun for a while and then came back on and realized, I tried to holster it but shot it my mistake and then operation wolfpack came in and shot me, this led to me losing about 17k (which is all my money) I contacted them and explained the situation but they just ignored me so I came onto OOC and tried to alert them and they just got angry and said '2 People broke into the nexus' I wasn't involved and had no clue. Even after saying that they still wouldn't give it.

Evidence: As it all happened so quickly I couldn't get any screenshots but I'm sure asking any of them they'll find some reason.
In the server at the time of incident.

Operation Wolfpack were working under the government - Guns are illegal. They obviously approached you and most likely demanded you lowered it. In turn you fired which posed a threat. They took care of the threat. As police I would do the same. And I actually seen that there was radio calls as well. The radio said rebels are firing upon us. And that was government radio. So I doubt you are as innocent as you make out in the post.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-22-2014, 05:32 PM)mart.y.n Wrote: In the server at the time of incident.

Operation Wolfpack were working under the government - Guns are illegal. They obviously approached you and most likely demanded you lowered it. In turn you fired which posed a threat. They took care of the threat. As police I would do the same. And I actually seen that there was radio calls as well. The radio said rebels are firing upon us. And that was government radio. So I doubt you are as innocent as you make out in the post.

I Had The Gun Down, I Lagged And Shot.
(11-22-2014, 05:45 PM)Sausage Roll Man Wrote:

Hai,
       That is a lie. Like martyn said, We was under a Government Contract and there was shots fired at the Rebel Base. We Got around it and It was a AWP the same AWP that you had in your hands mostlikely. You had it out and was shooting it. We thoguht of it as a threat as we put you done. We Detained the Rest of your friends and therefore they was not arrested. The only real loss was you losing your AWP which do you think i complain every time i loose a weapon? Of Course I do but I don't moan about it as you did to me in many Pms of which was you complaining that we "Took your Weapon from you". Secondly. You came back, breaking NLR with a glock and looked as if you was about to shoot me. If it wasn't for the Police Handcuffing me you could have been banned for breaking NLR and RDM as you had no IC reason to kill me.

If you have anything else to say do carry on but I doubt very much there is anything you can take to get me banned as you have no official evidence apart from the Console Logs. Continue if you may but I have answered mostlikely all of your answers.

P.S. You didn't have your weapon down. It was being fired at Melons.
(11-22-2014, 07:33 PM)Sgt.Sours Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 05:45 PM)Sausage Roll Man Wrote:

Hai,
       That is a lie. Like martyn said, We was under a Government Contract and there was shots fired at the Rebel Base. We Got around it and It was a AWP the same AWP that you had in your hands mostlikely. You had it out and was shooting it. We thoguht of it as a threat as we put you done. We Detained the Rest of your friends and therefore they was not arrested. The only real loss was you losing your AWP which do you think i complain every time i loose a weapon? Of Course I do but I don't moan about it as you did to me in many Pms of which was you complaining that we "Took your Weapon from you". Secondly. You came back, breaking NLR with a glock and looked as if you was about to shoot me. If it wasn't for the Police Handcuffing me you could have been banned for breaking NLR and RDM as you had no IC reason to kill me.

If you have anything else to say do carry on but I doubt very much there is anything you can take to get me banned as you have no official evidence apart from the Console Logs. Continue if you may but I have answered mostlikely all of your answers.

P.S. You didn't have your weapon down. It was being fired at Melons.

I can approve evrything what Sours said. I was there and it happened like he said. Also AWP was shot so we took him down.
(11-22-2014, 05:15 PM)Sausage Roll Man Wrote: Name of player: Operation Wolfpack (At Time) Mainly Sgt. Sours

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17477046 

Time in GMT: 5pm

Server: v33

Summary: Well, I just joined as a rebel and got my AWP out, and then went on Photoshop. I forgot about my gun for a while and then came back on and realized, I tried to holster it but shot it my mistake and then operation wolfpack came in and shot me, this led to me losing about 17k (which is all my money) I contacted them and explained the situation but they just ignored me so I came onto OOC and tried to alert them and they just got angry and said '2 People broke into the nexus' I wasn't involved and had no clue. Even after saying that they still wouldn't give it.

Evidence: As it all happened so quickly I couldn't get any screenshots but I'm sure asking any of them they'll find some reason.

Hai,
        I'm going to pick out some quotes which are not true at all.

Quote:'2 People broke into the nexus'

That is a lie. The Reason we came into your warehouse is because there was gunfire at the base as we was finishing something. We checked it out and you was firing. Even if it was that reason, It won't be the nexus as we don't work in that facility as we work in the Offices.

Quote:they just ignored me so I came onto OOC and tried to alert them and they just got angry 

During this I was very relaxed, You began to PM me saying that you hate me because you lost you AWP. Even so, I was not one of the people that killed you. It was two of the Collegues that work with me. You did attempt to alert me but it wasn't very good way of doing so.

Quote: I tried to holster it but shot

You was target shooting at Melons (Not sure to lag server) and then shot at us.
A. I don't hate you. I think your a great guy.
B. Sgt. cate set up and shot the melons, I shot 1 for a laugh while he had one in his hand but that was a while before you came. I wasn't aiming at you when I shot!
And also, this isn't' a BR I was just bringing this to attention.
Plus for a possible refund for my gun.
Involved, I'm Operation Wolfpack: Security Manager: A

If this was just made to attract attention to the fact that you'd like a refund for your gun, then I highly doubt the administration team would allow that, considering Operation Wolfpack's actions were justified. Also, why seem so hostile towards us when this is made to attract attention?
(11-23-2014, 12:09 PM)Death_Wish Wrote: Involved, I'm Operation Wolfpack: Security Manager: A

If this was just made to attract attention to the fact that you'd like a refund for your gun, then I highly doubt the administration team would allow that, considering Operation Wolfpack's actions were justified. Also, why seem so hostile towards us when this is made to attract attention?

This Was Made So People Could See That People Are Getting Away With Bad Things