Friends Name : Gungar
Time/Date: 20:15PM 21/11/2014 Ish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29300898
My Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:41216933
My friends steam ID : STEAM_0:1:40184033

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Pinky

Evidence: http://pastebin.com/E5FKy89d   You may also ask Gungar

What happened : 

I was based with a friend as Don in a house across from the biggest house in villa, everything had been bought and secured. I was doing contraband in the back room of the house when moments later we hear gun shots. We look out the windows and cops and sru are raiding the big house. Next thing we know a sru is busting in the from door of our house and killed me and my friend, blowing up his car and destroying all the contraband in the house. I @ the situation and pinky tp's to me as i am walking to the scene with him/her and the sru is leaving my house, I question him about why he broke down the door and killed us. Pinky hovers around for a while but does nothing to the RDMing sru and leaves the scence and avoids the questions that we have for him/her which is logged in the pastbin attached. There is the people involved for witnesses, the logs to show OOC chat. My friend will be along soon to post their statement
Please do me a favour and read the AB rules:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Quote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

Now check your pastebin and show me [FL:M] Pinky's abuse.
This is ridiculous.
Hi I'm Gungar, I am also a witness of this event that occured earlier today. I will give my view of the event in a brief cut down version. After the raid like Jordan explained, Jordan then reported this RDM on our base, moments later Pinky arrived. Pinky observed the situation and gave us no response on the matter at hand. We explained what occured in detail but unfortunately he didn't answer and just left the area. We waited a while and after about five minutes of confusion we then used @ to ask Pinky why he / she didn't respond to our questions, we didn't ask for a verdict on the situation at hand but merely a response in general. We still didn't get a response which left us rather confused and angry as we had just lost all of our contraband and there was nothing that could be done. Our last option was to go to OOC chat to convey our message to Pinky, we didn't want to do this but there was no other choice as they weren't responding, now I understand that this server has a lot of players online at the same time so I understand that controlling 50 players at once is rather demanding. But the responses we got in OOC chat from Pinky were a bit negative, almost as if they didn't care at all. The response we got from this situation left me and my friend rather annoyed as we had never experienced this sort of problem. I hope you take my view into consideration and also my friends.
(11-21-2014, 08:47 PM)Burnett Wrote: Please do me a favour and read the AB rules:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Quote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

Now check your pastebin and show me [FL:M] Pinky's abuse.
This is ridiculous.

And this is the response from the great admins...... Excuse my sarcasm, i'm sure you are a good guy.

He/she did respond to my @, not complaining that he/she didn't, i understand staff get busy while handling 50 people.

Admin/Mod came to the scene and left.

I did not get muted in OOC.

My point being that pinky left the scene without giving a verdict on the situation
oh well i dont see how i avoided it or how i abused my powers here in this case i telported to you guys and all i heard was you guys talking to eacother you dint show any kind of respect when i arrived im not saying that you should ''kneel'' when i arrive but they had a vaild reason to do the search. i said that aswell im tired of pepole complaining just be happy im on there enjoying this doing my job all day long. Well if you guys dint heard i said they had a vaild reason. i cant see everything in a case i cant see the other pepole's screen or anything its not as easy as you think. im trying my best but i cant sovle EVERY case. next time try to record or take pictures of it and post a BR. we admins/mods cant respond instantly. we arent robots..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Sorry Pinky but it's kind of hard to be enjoying yourself when you get randomly raided without a justifiable reason behind it, the police then blow up your car and destroy about 10k worth of contraband. I understand you are a busy Moderator and I respect that you put yours hours into looking after the server, but we just felt like you were a bit hostile towards the situation where we were left rather confused.
Quote:My point being that pinky left the scene without giving a verdict on the situation

How is that abuse, if I may ask?

From what I see here, he came, he didn't see anything wrong, and you were not giving him a response, he left and you kept calling him. Your option of going to OOC to get in contact with him, that should of not happened, as that violates the rules. I don't see any abuse of power.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-21-2014, 08:58 PM)Pinky Wrote: Alright first of all use TEMPLATE. oh well i dont see how i avoided it or how i abused my powers here in this case i telported to you guys and all i heard was you guys talking to eacother you dint show any kind of respect when i arrived im not saying that you should ''kneel'' when i arrive but they had a vaild reason to do the search. i said that aswell im tired of pepole complaining just be happy im on there enjoying this doing my job all day long.

I copied and pasted the template. I adapted it to my uses. You teleported to us and yes we were discussing it. They did not check their reasoning, we got shot at, not the other way around, as far as i'm aware they didnt have a reason to burst through my door and kill me and gungar just because we were there and we did not pose a threat. But back to the point, You got the same amount of respect i'd give anyone, i will finish my conversation/argument then when the time is right i would expect you to interupt and give a verdict on the situation. I appreciate you being on there "all day long" but that doesnt mean you can avoid the situation on hand to go back to your RP that you were supposedly doing.
(11-21-2014, 09:03 PM)Zeus Wrote:
Quote:My point being that pinky left the scene without giving a verdict on the situation

From what I see here, he came, he didn't see anything wrong, and you were not giving him a response, he left and you kept calling him. Your option of going to OOC to get in contact with him, that should of not happened, as that violates the rules. I don't see any abuse of power.

There is no other fitting section on the website to report staff that i could see, i apologist if there is one. This is the admin abuse section which is as close as i can find. I'm not reporting abuse of power. I'm saying the he/she was avoiding the role of Moderator because he/she avoided the situation and/or left without gathering enough evidence to piece the situation together and give a fair verdict. Instead pinky teleported back to his/her last position.

Edit 1 : I also think that SOME people may find your "motto" offensive 'You're retarded. You're just too retarded to realize it.'
(11-21-2014, 09:03 PM)Zeus Wrote:

Ok fair enough he didn't see anything wrong, if that is his opinion on the matter this is fine with me. But we didn't get any response on the matter, not even to tell us that anything was wrong so as you can see we took this response as a sort of negative one. Also we didn't keep calling him over and over, we asked a few times but we gave up since we were getting no response on the matter? We just wanted a response, I don't care if it was a response in which he told us there was nothing wrong, if he did that, we would have been happy but he just left and didn't respond to anything. We just wanted a verdict from an admin or mod so we could clear things up.