BR on Firstgamerable For Prop Minging
Name : Firstgamerable

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:73813375

Time : 13:05

Server : v2d

Summary : He ran into the Metro Cafe in which i owned, and was setting up, He was laughing as he ran in and then placed his dupe, and then saying it was not on purpose when it was because he ran in laughing and you can hear it by the evidence.

Evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpa7P3Jv...e=youtu.be
In addition to this he also had a few props spawned in the middle of the road. Right outside the metro cafe. And at one point attempted to sit in his chair in what looked like an attempt to go under the map as the chair was pointed facing downwards in the ground. < this was outside BP.
[Image: giphy.gif]
He failrp many times. He threw molotovs on me and my brother's base for no reason. Change jobs to warrant me and then shoot at the door. Break NLR. Rdm. Propsurfing.
(11-21-2014, 02:42 PM)EndevourZ Wrote: He failrp many times. He threw molotovs on me and my brother's base for no reason. Change jobs to warrant me and then shoot at the door. Break NLR. Rdm. Propsurfing.

Yes He (firstgamerable) and his Brother (Macwarswas) have broken To many rules, And they always get away with it
Approved.