MrKat UBR
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] MrKat

Your ban ID: 55915

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: D/c to avoid arrest

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: I was a Carleone, and when the law about high walls went out the police swarmed to my place. And when they entered shortly my GPU stopped responding (Graphics Card). It said on desktop that it stopped responding so I reset gmod and rejoined. I even told them I would go to jail for that time of doing contraband so it would be fair but they denied.
I find it extremely funny how your GPU crashed 2 seconds after a player had requested an arrest warrant on you. After which, you had rejoined about 4 seconds after, finally spawning into the server almost 2 minutes later.

You're telling me you are able to close Gmod, re-load the game, and join back on the server in 4 seconds?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
I had reported this as I too, was an officer at the time. Upon rejoining I had suggested that you continue the Roleplay from where you had left off. You swiftly changed to SRU, which seems as if you were looking to avoid being arrested again.

I discussed this with Temar and Crow on teamspeak, of which we reviewed the evidence we had and you were banned. From a recording, we found that the time it took you to leave (Disconnect by user.) and rejoin the server was approximately 4 seconds. To restart gmod, as you quoted, this would take far much longer. Especially if you had a GPU that was faulty.
how fast a game starts dosent depend on the GPU but on the CPU and the RAM.
I want to see the crash log.

Posted with permission from Wood
Since crash logs are not made from a GPU crash, you can actually check via the event logger built into Windows, which logs every error/crash you are ever given. Here are the steps todo so -

1) Navigate to control panel, set the view to small icons and click Administrative Tools.
[Image: 6ROOlJY.jpg]

2) Click on event viewer, open it.
[Image: AWcA6xm.jpg]

3) Wait for it to load, then click on the dropdown Custom Views, then click Administrative Events (may have to double click it).
[Image: i3IIKTn.png]

4) Now look on the right hand side and click "Find"
[Image: MK0sEso.png]

5) The find box now shows, type in your GPU (graphics card) name. I have used AMD for mine since I use a AMD card.
[Image: 4ByqhR4.png]

6) Now keep clicking the "Find Next" button until you find one that says Warning, with the source as "display". See image below for example (please remember yours will say NVIDIA and not ADM)
[Image: 55C8wux.png]

Denied.

User banned for lying in courthouse.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator