UBR - Apology
Your name: [2FK][FL:RP][MLP] Gamer Luna [STEAM_0:0:57043706]

Your ban ID: 55894

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: BRA (54374) - Prop spamming

Involved: (If its who did it with me -PedoBear, Viktovski ,Shorty, Axel) [I dont get it what kind of involved do you mean? ill fix this if u tell me]

Why we should unban you: I admit that I have done the Propspamming. It was Really out of hands.
I couldn't stop my self for doing it. But next thing I realized after doing it, I realized that this isnt right at all. So I decided to do real RP instead of fooling around breaking rules and being inconvinient to other people who actually RP. And than I started Restaurant RP. So I got the materials and everything and made dupe and gathered money to boost.I gathered the moeny by about 50hr of RPing and Selling. And than I was Prepared to do it and now it feels like my works turn in to ashes. So again, i apologize to staff and every one who was actually doing RP that day and I will never do it again. Incase if I do, I'll agree to my ban and never post UBR. I want to go back to RPing and I understand my guilt Also Fearless RP is the only reason I play Garry's Mod because I love realestic gaming and it was perfect for me. Please Unban me.

Thank you,
[2FK][FL:RP][MLP] Gamer Luna

P.S. - I'm sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistake. Im from Korea and I cant do English well
You spammed over 150 props in a short amount of time. You clearly knew what you were doing was wrong but did so anyway thinking you wouldn't get caught.

The only way for you to be unbanned is if you have a very high hour blacklist from props issued to your account.
(11-20-2014, 08:29 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You spammed over 150 props in a short amount of time. You clearly knew what you were doing was wrong but did so anyway thinking you wouldn't get caught.

The only way for you to be unbanned is if you have a very high hour blacklist from props issued to your account.

How long would be the prop blacklist?
Can i get unbanned and be blacklisted for Props?
and thank you
I think 50hr of prop blacklist should fix my self and teach my self not to do it EVER again.
Plz unban me
I had an 5Days (120 hour) blacklist... I think under this wouldnt you get... Because I just had a flying prop...
Please i wnat to be unbanned and play. Ill do anything. pick any hour of prop blacklsit for me to learn my lesson
Please be patient and understand you're not the only player who has an unban request. You're unban request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Involved - Made the BR that got him banned

I dont think you should be unbanned, you contributed to the chaos in the neuxs and was part of making any kind of governmental RP impossible

From my eyes it seemed like this shows the true nature of you and the four others that got permabanned, thinking you can break the rules and spam at that magnitude when there is no staff online.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(11-22-2014, 11:41 PM)Voluptious Wrote: Involved - Made the BR that got him banned

I dont think you should be unbanned, you contributed to the chaos in the neuxs and was part of making any kind of governmental RP impossible

From my eyes it seemed like this shows the true nature of you and the four others that got permabanned, thinking you can break the rules and spam at that magnitude when there is no staff online.

Well, I dont break rules when there is no staff on. But that time, every 1 was laghing and having fun so i joined in and i feel REAL bad for ppl who actually doing RP. Please give me a second chance and unban me. Without Fearless, I have no other thing to DO.
(11-23-2014, 01:41 AM)GamerLuna Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 11:41 PM)Voluptious Wrote: -snip-

Well, I dont break rules when there is no staff on. [...]

Well that is what you just did, break the rules when there were no staff on
(11-23-2014, 01:41 AM)GamerLuna Wrote: Without Fearless, I have no other thing to DO.

Well maybe you should have thought about that before you decided to join in
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )