Poll: What map should be replaced?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Replace v2d
63.01%
46 63.01%
Replace v2p
36.99%
27 36.99%
Replace v33x
0%
0 0%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

rp_evocity_v2d_fl
I think Fearless has such a big name that a different map won't even matter. Some people just join because this is THE community. Source: the reason why I joined.
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • Tandy
I just join servers which have the most players online. I really don't care about how big the content pack is or what map it has.
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Rustled, Wood
I would not like to see V2d go/be changed, I agree with Zeus about remaking V2p.

How about hosting the map on another server as a BETA map so we can see how it runs?
Okay, finally got round to creating a billboard texture.

[Image: 4XSfTNe.png]

Cleaner version

Extra worn version

Spoiler :
[Image: jnYEyqx.png]

Annnd an extra-extra worn version (what it might look like if I put it up).

The following 7 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • DougisBest, Safira, Victorinox, De CodeerHeer, James_Gaff, Enzyme, Sgtbender2000
Thanks for all the billboards! I also need a really really really nice Fearless Logo Statue for the bp square.
anymore updates mavis?
Soon a lightless preview.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
I think V2d might benefit from a highway of sorts...with a lot of turns. There is space within the map for this to be achieved and it would allow drivers to circumnavigate the map and the roadside could be a designated spawn point for newbies, with a taxi rank and a bus stop .
The following 1 user Likes RockHunter's post:
  • Falc
V2P needs a replacement/fix. Why fix a map that is already good? (V2D)
(01-09-2015, 05:24 PM)Ema Wrote: V2P needs a replacement/fix. Why fix a map that is already good? (V2D)

Ema i understand your point and i do agree that V2D is a "good" map.

The thing is, i don't believe that you have spent "enough" time on V2D to understand how boring it has gotten. Let's take an example. 
Enzyme explained himself and why he would like V2D to be upgraded. He pointed out that he spent good two thousand hours on that server and the amount of fun it has bought along is dead. There is nothing for the really experienced players to do on that map that hasnt already been done ( speak frame... ). 

The map just havent been upgraded for ages and here is the chance. I and these experienced players wont wait another decade for this to happen again... Sorry