Poll: What map should be replaced?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Replace v2d
63.01%
46 63.01%
Replace v2p
36.99%
27 36.99%
Replace v33x
0%
0 0%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

rp_evocity_v2d_fl
Hey all!

Today (19/11/2014) I began continueing the map. I will post all the update I do per day. Starting off that I've done a lot. Screenshots and the map will be released after the last developer build. From there I want to start rebuilding the light to make it all compatible with Atmos. A questions to you contributors is, I need some FL related adverts ingame. The size of an image to be on the billboard is 1024x600. Make sure the text and image is readable from a distance. Suggestions are also welcome.

[19/11/2014]
+ Fixed some bugs
+ Added furniture to the new Tides rooms and created the Suite.
The following 8 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Sgtbender2000, Tandy, Bowiii, GRiiM, Burnett, Nyander, konsta, Blurr
Very nice, good luck!!
Whoop whoop, go Mavis!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
i recommend making a burger king advert... if theres a burger king.
(11-19-2014, 07:41 PM)Bluejack2727 Wrote: i recommend making a burger king advert... if theres a burger king.

There is a KFC
Ooo very nice. I'll be sure to make a billboard when I get the time.
It would be great to have a wall in the slums filled with graffiti tags of Fearless members or admins.
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • Safira
So i had a quick go at making an advert for the Evocity Police Department, hope it's good for ya!

[Image: wQXwjDb.jpg]
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 4 users Like Tandy's post:
  • SourLemon, Burnett, Nadrickk, Anakonda
(11-19-2014, 09:21 PM)Jonesy Wrote: In order for atmos to work, you require a 3D skybox. Which the original v2d doesn't have.

Mavis is editing the map to make it have a 3D skybox (if it's not already done).
I have made these 2 ads for the billboards.

This one is an ad for the Ford Raptor. Credit to BlackForest (left) and Samzo (right) for the suits in the picture:

This one was contains me and some rebel, I have no idea who the rebel is:

By the way, does anybody know how to add spoilers? These images are way to big to fit both in to be honest.
The following 2 users Like Rustled's post:
  • Tandy, BlackForestAdam