Poll: What map should be replaced?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Replace v2d
63.01%
46 63.01%
Replace v2p
36.99%
27 36.99%
Replace v33x
0%
0 0%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

rp_evocity_v2d_fl
^^ [ spoiler][/spoiler]

Without the space before the S
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Tandy, Rustled
Thanks all for the contributions so far! I put all the adverts in a billboard and indeed it will be cool to have an grafity wall with all the admins, but I think I will be better of scripting that ingame. Soon very soon you guys will be able to download the last beta build. From then I'm going to redo the lightning. Keep Y'all updated!
The following 6 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Rustled, Tandy, Burnett, Greed^, Bowiii, NotSep
Can you unlock the admin room and the lab? or are those locked for a reason?
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(11-19-2014, 10:20 PM)Voluptious Wrote: Can you unlock the admin room and the lab? or are those locked for a reason?

I connected the labs to the nexus garage level -2. I removed the admin room but bring it soon back. The labs are only openable by a moderator or higher and so is the city gate. The admin room is closed off for non admins. Though the cave does work.
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • GRiiM, Tandy, Smex, Greed^
Suggestions
  • Underground Tunnel System - (Similar to the RP_Downtown sewer tunnels)
  • Bring over the Car Shop building from the city in v2p 
(11-19-2014, 08:55 PM)Tandy Wrote: So i had a quick go at making an advert for the Evocity Police Department, hope it's good for ya!

[Image: wQXwjDb.jpg]

Just greeeaaat!!!
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • Tandy
Biggest problem with V2D is it's overall a series of dead ends,  33x is a better over all map but almost too big for anything less then 35 or so players.  V2P is entirely too big for even 50 players but is an awesome map.  If there was a way to improve V2D to have a road linking UM to Industrial and maybe industrial to the villa, it would be a much stronger map where people can't just blockade a tunnel and know your trapped in there and will have to come out sometime.

V2P would need the combined players from v2d and 33x to fully take advantage of.  Your talking around 80 to 90 players just to make that map feel alive and the hill near the lake is so bumpy and steep that some of the cars simply cannot make it back up.  Thinking about it, I feel that if FL wants to stay with multiple servers as opposed to increasing player capacity on one server, perhaps scrapping that map and saving it for we'll say the event server in case it's needed while you use the server for your v2d_FL map and see if it takes off as well as we're all hoping, once that one is out of testing, you could work on another map and use that server to test it.

There are a few other half decent maps out there, how about finding one that isn't evocity or downtown which are the two most popular and check out if there is another map that could be better for the wee hours.  You know, like a map that is more playable with smaller groups of players like 10-20.  There is a span of about 6 hours where that is about the max for all the servers combined in terms of active players, most of them are contra farming at that.  I also have a metricfuckton of other ideas I can spew to promote passive rp and a few systems that if adopted, would help make FL seem less like cops and robbers with a few shops trying rp while dodging the stray bullets.

Hit me up via PM if you feel the need to talk about any of this further, I tend to forget which threads I am supposed to pay attention to.
The following 8 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, GRiiM, Enzyme, Waterloo, Greed^, aviator, Kpred, Tandy
(11-19-2014, 08:34 PM)Victorinox Wrote: It would be great to have a wall in the slums filled with graffiti tags of Fearless members or admins.

That'd be a cool little easter egg, something like what GTA IV has with names of previous characters in the series.

[Image: 500px-RIP_graffiti_(GTA4).png]
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • equal, Bowiii, Tandy
Honestly, I'd rather see a remake of 2p. 2p is the nicest map but is just way too big. I know this is coming off as unappreciated, but I think that 2D is way too mainstream and I feel that if things were to be focused on 2p, that wwould get bigger. But oh well, good luck!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yeah. I'd rather like to see the V2D map get a little upgrade. It has it downturns.