Server host fail?
Hello,
I got a question because i hate it when i play on the server and i have all my printers and the server crash! (again).

And i want to know whats wrong with your servers?

greetz.
Don't use contraband.

/thread
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
contraband is like the only way to make good money...
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
No it's not. Try roleplaying.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal
(08-30-2011, 12:56 AM)ryan! Wrote: contraband is like the only way to make good money...

Spoken just like a Contrawhorer
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
This thread is useless?
Theblack it is pointless in fact its some guy raging over the fact no-one can control DDOS attacks gamemode problems and other things that contribute to this.
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Now now guys, dont snap at him, he just asked a question.
The reason our servers crash is mainly because our host is doing some work or the gamemode timers are crashed/bugged.

In essence it is out of the staffs reach, I cannot promise you that they are working on it but im sure if you asked Soul NICELY, ONCE that he would tell you.
He's just mad because he lost contra, called the server shit, and got a ban for it.
We are analyzing the problem and hope to improve the stability after we find the cause.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.