Activity on Site (0-10): 7
Self-assessed roleplay ability (0-10): 8
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 4

IC Information:

Full Name (Including nicknames): Elijah Shekelstein
Degree: J.D. D.C.J. M.H.L.

What University did you graduate from? New York University, Swarthmore College

Any previous convictions?: Insurance fraud, but I was released after a crucial witness retracted their statement

Character Bio: Elijah Sheklelstein was born October 17th, 1973 to a wealthy banker. Since his father always wanted him to be a banker, when he turned 18 he immediately used his Jew magic to get Elijah a position as a manager. However, Elijah did not want to be a banker, he wanted to study law. So he persuaded his father to help fund his law school tuition.
 After he graduated from New York University, Elijah moved to Massachusetts and started a small law office in the city of Springfield. After handling a number of cases, Elijah used his earnings to go back to college and received his doctorate in criminal justice and a masters in Hebrew literature. Armed with his degrees, Elijah moved to the crime ridden city of Evocity, where he met his partnet Dr. Goldstein, as he preferred, and started the prosperous market of Little Israel.

Why are you the right (wo)man for the job?: I can make quick work of any case with my knowledge of law and Jewish charm.

Previous successful law suits:
Smith vs Springfield Board of Education
Porter vs Sears Holdings Corporation
Cadfield vs Harper
Job you are applying for (Lawyer or PA): Lawyer

I felt like it was hard to read around the bio so I added some spacing, also if there are any grammar problems or otherwise mistakes I apologize as I wrote this in notepad after multiple problems with writing it on the forums.
Evening. Apologies again for the late Friday announcements, we have been in a spot of bother with Loyal Legion.

PROMOTIONS:

None this week! Keep working hard!

DEMOTIONS:

None this week.

LAW SUITS:

We are currently taking a Law Suit out on Loyal Legion on behalf of the Government of EvoCity. The representative lawyer is Tim Bareham. For more information download this attachment: here

ABSENCE: 

Jack Hollend is taking a leave of absence, Momo Muffly will be taking up his position for the while and we are sourcing a supply Lawyer for his place.

APPLICANTS:

We are looking through your applications, please wait for more information.

Kind Regards,

Tim Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Shekelberg Law Office
(12-12-2014, 07:48 PM)lieutenant terryson Wrote: -snippity snoopity-

lieutenant terrysonwe have read and reviewed your application. We have deemed it suitable that we can offer you the place of Lawyer. You will start as Class D and advance as and when we deem fit. Welcome to the firm. Your new work e-mail is: e[email protected] feel free to contact myself, [email protected] and if you have any further enquires regarding your position, ID Card, stationary etc. Please contact: [email protected]

Kind Regards

Tim Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Shekelberg Law Office
Evening. Unfortunately, our Chief Operating Officer passed away an hour ago. It damns me to say this however I believe we will have to stop our Law Services. He was killed in a car accident on his way to work which makes me feel slightly guilty as to why he is no longer here. I will now be "shutting shop". If I ever find it in my heart to continue, I shall. If you are looking for another job, I will glad fully give you a glowing recommendation. I thank you all for the countless days of operation.

OOC: Requesting closure.

Kind Regards, 

Tim Bareham
Chief Operating Officer
Shekelberg Law Office
OOC: Requesting full control of the clan instead of Suarez. Suarez, waiting for your approval.
OOC: No PM me next time, it's going to be closed and/or reopened as my request.
Clan closed on behalf of owner.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Clan has been officially re-opened after agreement between clan owner and the Administrative Team.

This is due to the following reason(s) listed here.
Requested
Please PM an Administrator for any concerns regarding this action.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post:
  • Suarez, Waterloo
The clan and thread itself will be given a total revamp along with a member wipe. If you wish to join applications will be open from the 28th March. The revamp should be complete by the 27th March. I am also looking for someone to build us a HQ. If you are interested PM me. Previous members will have to re-apply.
(03-23-2015, 07:37 PM)Suarez Wrote: The clan and thread itself will be given a total revamp along with a member wipe. If you wish to join applications will be open from the 28th March. The revamp should be complete by the 27th March. I am also looking for someone to build us a HQ. If you are interested PM me. Previous members will have to re-apply.

I'd be interested in creating some banner/title designs for your revamp if you haven't arranged that already. PM me if you'd like to talk more.