Omega Enterprises [Unofficial]
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sausage Roll Man
Roleplay Points: 0
RP's you have participated in: Missed Everyone. ._. Typically Me.
Activity on FL (0-10): 7
Activity on Site (0-10): 8
Self-assessed roleplay ability (0-10): 7
Bans: 2, Early On For NLR And Being Rude.
Blacklists: About 4 For Building In Public And 1 For RDM

IC Information:

Full Name (Including nicknames): Jack 'Sausage' Hollend
Degree: Master Degree In Law
What University did you graduate from? Harvard Uni
Any previous convictions?: Running A Red Light.
Character Bio: Jack was born into a wealthy family, he was an only child. His parents were successful people owning many businesses at the time, unfortunately this meant his parents have no time for him so he had to move to Yorkshire to live with his nan. He spend the rest of his days here in till he was 18, he had just got a job and was lining up a deal for a new car, life was well in till he heard about his parents death he had then fallen into deep depression and ended up losing his job.

By age 20 he had finally picked up from where he left off, he started to take courses in Law and has aced all his exams this led him onto finding a dream job working for a Lawyers Agency, he worked for the unit for only 3 month before being promoted due to his supreme effort, he later split off and decided to work for himself but has now decided that he wanted to work for a company again.

Why are you the right (wo)man for the job?: I Never Give Up, I Always Go Back For More. I Am Also Very Convincing And Believable.
Previous successful law suits: N/A
Job you are applying for (Lawyer or PA): Any, I Can Do Any Job You Throw At Me!
(11-19-2014, 01:52 PM)Clawz Wrote: -snip-

(11-19-2014, 04:29 PM)[FoG] Master Fangz Wrote: -snip-

(11-19-2014, 05:30 PM)Sausage Roll Man Wrote: -snip-

Hello all, we thank you for your applications.

Clawz, we have read and reviewed your application. We have deemed it suitable that we can offer you the place of Lawyer. You will start as Class D and advance as and when we deem fit. Welcome to the firm.

Master Fangz, we have read and reviewed your application. We have deemed it suitable that we can offer you the place of Lawyer. You will start as Class D and advance as and when we deem fit. Welcome to the firm.

Sasuage Roll Man, we have read and reviewed your application. We have deemed it suitable that we can offer you the place of Lawyer. You will start as Class D and advance as and when we deem fit. Welcome to the firm.

Kind Regards,

Tim Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Shekelberg Law Office

[OOC] You will be added to "employees" when i get back
Thank you, you won't regret hiring me as lawyer!
Subject: EvoHealth case

Evening. I'd like to formally thank you for this case. You performed superbly in this instance. Continue in this way and you will be well on your way to getting a promotion. Congratulations on your first case and a very successful case. Spend the money wisely and don't forget about your job!

Kind Regards,

Tim Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Shekelberg Law Office
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Waterloo
Subject: Weekly Announcment

Evening, I hope you all had a wonderful day at work today. This is the weekly announcement which will continue to go out every Friday. We ask all staff to check these announcements.

PROMOTIONS: 

As we all know, Jack Hollend had smashing case a few days back. He has continued to show his determination and work ethic. We would like to welcome Jack as a Lawyer (Class C). He will have more authority and access to even better cases. Continue the good work. Unfortunately, we have not seen much of Momo and Leonidas and they shall stay as Class D.

MISC:

As you know we provide Law services for the EvoCity Falcons. They are having a pre-season practice game which will be hosted at the Tesla Centre. EvoCity Falcons have provided us and Designing Tomorrow with special tickets near to the heart of the action. We can provide transport for you and your families.

SERVICES:

We are still providing services for:

The EvoCity Falcons
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

Thank you for reading the weekly announcement.

Kind Regards,

Tim Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Shekelberg Law Office
OOC Information:

Steam Name: xFlash
Hours on FL: 493
Roleplay Points: 0
RP's you have participated in:  over 20
Activity on FL (0-10):  10
Activity on Site (0-10): 10
Self-assessed roleplay ability (0-10): 9
Bans: 12 or 13
Blacklists: 10

IC Information:

Full Name (Including nicknames):  Aaron 'Flash' Rodgers
Degree:   i have a degree of history of Judaism
What University did you graduate from?  University of tel aviv
Any previous convictions?: none
Character Bio:  high 85/w 81/ age 19
Why are you the right (wo)man for the job?:  i love to play it the fl server, i play alot of hours im a good builder i can help with the clan dupe, the most thing im a team player.
Previous successful law suits: Many
Job you are applying for (Lawyer or PA): lawyer
Hello all, we thank you for your applications.

xFlash, we have read and reviewed your application. We have deemed it nescessary that we can not offer you a job at Shekelberg Law Office. You may re-apply in 3 weeks.

Reason(s) for declination: Maximum bans and blacklists was breached. Little detail in application.

Kind Regards,

[Image: 9espaoQ.png]

Tim Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Shekelberg Law Office
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Waterloo
To: [email protected]
Subject: Success rates.
CC: [email protected]

NOTE: Any employee's who reads this e-mail without being sent it or being forwarded it, a suspension will be issued pending investigation.

Evening Tim and Shlomo. I have been reviewing the success rates of law cases for each lawyer. It seems like you are both doing a fantastic job. 

Leonidas Kleon (Master Fangz) has recently been showing a dip in success rates. This may be a one off or something is happening in his personal life, but if this continues I will have to suggest that you review his position in the company.

Jack Hollend (Sausage Roll Man) has been showing a progression in success rates ever since the EvoHealth case. It was the right decision to promote him and if he continues at this rate, I think we may be talking about the next division leader.

Momo Muffly (Clawz) has been showing a decent rate of success. I think that when he gets a smashing case a promotion would be deserved. If he stays the same, I think we should try and give him some harder cases.

Feel free to foward this on to people, although I'd advise not sending it to Leonidas.

You can always contact me on: [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Margaret Windsor
Head of Human Resources
Subject: Weekly Announcement

Afternoon, I hope you all had a lovely day at work. I know myself and Shlomo did. This is the Weekly Announcement, it is one day late as we had a huge court case yesterday.

PROMOTIONS:

Momo Muffly has continued to deliver an exceptional service. He is officially Lawyer (Class C). We hope he can continue this amazing work.

DEMOTIONS:

Leonidas Kleon has failed to provide and maintain the high level standard us at Shekelberg Law Office pride ourselves in giving. After talks with Margaret Windsor and Shlomo Shekelberg. We have taken the decision to sack him. His e-mail, keys, office and all access to the database has been disbanded.

COMPANIES WE PROVIDE SERVICES FOR:

The EvoCity Falcons
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

COMPANIES WE ARE LOOKING TO PROVIDE SERVICES FOR:

Atlas Corp
Five-0 (Yet to send e-mail)

Thank you for reading.

Kind Regards,

Tim Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
I will be organising an event featuring prison RP and Shekelberg RP