Band for no reason
Your name: (S!imple)

Your ban ID: (46968)

Banned by: ([FL] Venom)

Reason: (Exploiting, double accounting)

Involved: ()

Why we should unban you: (I was playing Fearlessrp 1 day and had fun. The next day i loged in it said "i was baned from the server"

And i diden't know why. Then i loged in on www.fearlessrp.net so i got to the ban list and searched for my name. And then i saw that i was perma baned. And i dident know why. I don't have another account. And i diden't break anny rules. But the weird thing all my friends are banned to and they was not on the server that day. So i think Thinking that [FL] Venom Just random baned us. Plz unban me, i have not don enything wrong.)
Why did it take you so long to appeal this?
Because i tryed before, but i did not know how make a unban request. And when i tryed to make one it diden't show Sad  So today i tryed again and it worked Cheese And i love FearlessRp and want to play more.
Plz unban me. I have not don something wrong. And i want to play Cityrp
Considering I don't remember what happened, I including 2 TOS violations in the ban which means it should stay. Why should you be unbanned?
Whatever I did should not be a permaban.

Because i did nothing wrong, i played 1 day and the next day i was banned, without a warning and my friend list was banned too. And they had not played that day. For the same reason.
Undo the permaban plz, i did nothing wrong. I followed the rules plz Venom.
I am not  double accounting i just switched names on steam. just click on my steam Id 
Don't bump your own ubr, and be patient. More importantly don't beg, that doesn't help.
There are two TOS violations in this ban. Even one of them warrants a permaban. So with two, you're definitely getting permed. I see no reason for you to be unbanned.