Full on pointless like..
Your name: reecetimpz12

Your ban ID: 2932

Why we should unban you: i know its not going to get lifted but im simply writing this because the admins and powers suck. I might of broken the rules i might not, it all started coppers bulling cash out of a taxi driver (maybe rp or not) and i was rp'ing saying leave him alone, they cuffed me and killed me twice and i was a baddy anyway so terrorized the copper. then i just get taken to a roof (thinking it was still rp'ing, simply because there cocks with you when they take you to the presidents house). He asked why you punch the copper i said because hes a bad copper and he kept saying why you punch him, and i said you coppers dont scare me or something and he banned me. I think its simply pointless, because not like i just chosen that one copper and was terrorizing him cause it happens in real life and all that happens is you go to jail not get banned off a dooch. Never rp'd before either first day and you get this with no warning.
(08-29-2011, 05:16 PM)reecetimpz12 Wrote: Your name: reecetimpz12

Your ban ID: 2932

Why we should unban you: i know its not going to get lifted but im simply writing this because the admins and powers ***. I might of broken the rules i might not, it all started coppers bulling cash out of a taxi driver (maybe rp or not) and i was rp'ing saying leave him alone, they cuffed me and killed me twice and i was a baddy anyway so terrorized the copper. then i just get taken to a roof (thinking it was still rp'ing, simply because there cocks with you when they take you to the presidents house). He asked why you punch the copper i said because hes a bad copper and he kept saying why you punch him, and i said you coppers dont scare me or something and he banned me. I think its simply pointless, because not like i just chosen that one copper and was terrorizing him cause it happens in real life and all that happens is you go to jail not get banned off a dooch. Never rp'd before either first day and you get this with no warning.

Although I agree that IRL people do see bad cops - and they do go to jail - the cop killed you twice?

So wouldn't you have NLR?

We'll wait for the banning admin anyway.
i dunno if i was actually killed cause if you die you get uncuffed which i wasnt i was still cuffed.. but still the admin wouldnt even of known what i was doing if i dint put in a complaint in the @ chat. Not really bothered if dont get unbanned now cause theres other servers to check out since its my first day just wanted to complain about the admin. All he herd is punching, BAN! without taking the other person views into thought. And hes obviously took me rp'ing serious cause hes put in the ban thing "you dont scare us either", not like he said "hi im a admin can i ask why you and the person rping as a copper have had a dispute"
I was cloacked, above you I saw you punched that officer randomly, even tho I said stop. Then I took you on the roof and Penguin came up there too. Then I TRIED to say you broke a rule, but you just kept on saying: You dont scare me, you dont scare me. And Penguin banned you 1220 mins for: Just fucking go and read the rules, you don\'t scare us either

Wait for penguin to respond Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

You were treating like if we didn't know the rules, saying that there was nothing wrong on what you did. You also repeated multiple times to Andreas that you weren't scared of him, like if you could do something "bad" to him or something and we had to be scared of you. So, you better change your attitude, read the rules to understand what you did wrong and stay a day away from Fearless to think about it, ok?

Seeing that other admins think the same,
Unban Request Denied. Thread closed and moved.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]