Unban-request
IIRC he started to cry before rickets revealed himselef

If i had been general in that position i also would intervene if a player started crying, the last straw if you may.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
I think that you should be ashamed of the way to acted towards hunter, you and anti bullied him to the point where he became extremely distressed I see no reason to unban nor shorten the ban, the ban is valid and will stand regardless, I don't see anything else you can bring to your case.

As I was there for a small duration of the unacceptable events and the entire duration of the @ call, I feel I should post here.

When both me and Rickets received this @ call, we both turned up to find a player who was brought down to tears because you and your friend thought it was funny to constantly harass and bully him. Even when you found out how distressed he was when Rickets brought you up to the roof to speak with him privately, your only main concern was your recently bought donator and the fact that if you were getting banned you wanted a refund.

I see no reason as to why this ban should be lifted or reduced given that you admitted to breaking said rule in this post of yours:

Quote:insulting and hurting? I Called him a down syndrome once and then I laughed. Then he cried...
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Do you have anything else other than your donator status to bring to your case?

(11-17-2014, 05:00 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Do you have anything else other than your donator status to bring to your case?

No sorry.
Denied.

User was caught and watched alongside another bullying a player on the server.