Unban-request
Your name: SP0RF

Your ban ID: 55771

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Mass Player disrespect

Involved: Myself, Hunter, Anti-venom
Why we should unban you I Think you should shorten the ban because I Mildly called someone a down-syndrome and I intimidated them by following them around with Anti-venom. Anti-Venom was being disrespectful telling him 'You belong in a mental institution' I do entirely believe I had done something wrong and I am telling the truth I did make this player cry. I didn't mean to make him cry. My side of the story is that the admin got the wrong view of me for doing something that anti-venom had done, and I think I Have been banned for a longer period of time that I should of done, I also believe the administrator 'general Rickets' Banned me on the exact day i got my Donation Status, he banned me for exactly 3 months so I Would not have one last minute of owning the donator status. I don't believe they should done this because I Thought it was cruel wasting 10$ but, general Rickets did the right thing and told me that giving a donation means you have donated it does not mean you have now received the status of becoming  a very important person. I Know that General Rickets is only doing his job. I am truly sorry for what I have done and when I come back into the server I Will firmly say sorry to the one I have dearly upset.
-Nathaniel Williams    Smile
You and Anti-venom singled out and victimised a player on the server to the point where he was extremely distressed. I don't see a reason why the ban should be shortened. I banned you for 3 months because you were not the main culprit in this abuse towards Hunter whereas anti-venom was continuing to have a bad attitude towards me and Hunter in the admin call your donation status had nothing to do with it and I had no clue that was the day you donated.

(11-17-2014, 02:11 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You and Anti-venom singled out and victimised a player on the server to the point where he was extremely distressed. I don't see a reason why the ban should be shortened. I banned you for 3 months because you were not the main culprit in this abuse towards Hunter whereas anti-venom was continuing to have a bad attitude towards me and Hunter in the admin call your donation status had nothing to do with it and I had no clue that was the day you donated.
alright but if I Buy donator again will I Still recieve 100k and be able to get double salary?
When you entered the nexus you harrassed him to the point of him beginning to cry, THEN YOU CONTINUED HARRASSING HIM AFTER YOU HEARD HIM CRY

You are just as guilty in this as anti venom and this ban should not be reduced
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(11-17-2014, 02:26 PM)Voluptious Wrote: When you entered the nexus you harrassed him to the point of him beginning to cry, THEN YOU CONTINUED HARRASSING HIM AFTER YOU HEARD HIM CRY

k
(11-17-2014, 02:55 PM)SP0RF Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 02:26 PM)Voluptious Wrote: When you entered the nexus you harrassed him to the point of him beginning to cry, THEN YOU CONTINUED HARRASSING HIM AFTER YOU HEARD HIM CRY

k

I Didn't Harass Him I intimidated him, there's a difference, and please explain to me what I said to 'Harass' him.
I do not support an unban you and another player went out of your way to victimise Hunter even after knowing he was upset it is absolutely disgraceful behaviour which will not be tolerated on the servers. I think a three month ban is quite a short sentence considering what you both put him through.

(11-17-2014, 02:56 PM)SP0RF Wrote:

k

I Didn't Harass Him I intimidated him, there's a difference, and please explain to me what I said to 'Harass' him.

You laughed and tagged along with anti by insulting and hurting Hunter, even when everyone obviously heard hunter getting very distressed

Also by intimidating him while anti was victimizing him you certainly didn't make the situation better, rather the opposite.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(11-17-2014, 03:42 PM)Voluptious Wrote:

k

You laughed and tagged along with anti by insulting and hurting Hunter, you didnt stop even when you heard hunter obviously getting upset

insulting and hurting? I Called him a down syndrome once and then I laughed. Then he cried...
(11-17-2014, 03:45 PM)SP0RF Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 03:42 PM)Voluptious Wrote:

k

You laughed and tagged along with anti by insulting and hurting Hunter, you didnt stop even when you heard hunter obviously getting upset

insulting and hurting? I Called him a down syndrome once and then I laughed. Then he cried...

Why would he cry anyway? 'awwh Somone in my family has downsyndrome' You could easily make up that lie, Maybe his great, great, great grandmother had it.' and I'm not saying he lied, but the fact he decided to cry as soon as the admin came was disgusting and I believe he is lying.