what Program are u using to do a FL signature?
I use Photoshop 2014, Also use it for animating. It's really great!
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.

Made a quick time lapse ages ago of me making a signature, i might make a tutorial so people can actually see whats going on, but yeah, it's pretty much 40 minutes of work condensed into 2 minutes, hope it helps!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Victorinox
Wow, i tried different programs and many stuff but wow, i give up, so hard to cuz out all the things, WOW, why so hard.
(11-17-2014, 04:36 PM)Tandy Wrote:
Made a quick time lapse ages ago of me making a signature, i might make a tutorial so people can actually see whats going on, but yeah, it's pretty much 40 minutes of work condensed into 2 minutes, hope it helps!

Finally found a good moment to use my Shazam.
(11-17-2014, 06:15 PM)SkyRaper Wrote: Wow, i tried different programs and many stuff but wow, i give up, so hard to cuz out all the things, WOW, why so hard.

Tried Paint.net? easiest thing to start with.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(11-20-2014, 12:31 PM)Grape Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 06:15 PM)SkyRaper Wrote: Wow, i tried different programs and many stuff but wow, i give up, so hard to cuz out all the things, WOW, why so hard.

Tried Paint.net? easiest thing to start with.

Yeah, I will try that sometime. Thanks for the tip.
I used Photoshop for my one.

It takes a while to get the hang of all the tools and layers, but once you understand it, the possibilities are endless.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-25-2014, 10:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I used Photoshop for my one.

It takes a while to get the hang of all the tools and layers, but once you understand it, the possibilities are endless.

Is there any good tutorials or how to's on how to use photoshop? when i try to use it i just get confused by everything then leave
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(11-25-2014, 11:15 PM)Voluptious Wrote:
(11-25-2014, 10:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I used Photoshop for my one.

Is there any good tutorials or how to's on how to use photoshop? when i try to use it i just get confused by everything then leave

Did one earlier in the thread, gonna do a 'refined' tutorial where im not tired and groggy, will post here.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(11-17-2014, 04:36 PM)Tandy Wrote:

Didn't watch the video, just had it open for the music.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]