what Program are u using to do a FL signature?
Hi, I was wondering which program used for doing FL signatures. Or how I do them. I want to be good and have a free signature shop by my own and help people with their signatures. So can someone please tell me how they are doing. Thanks dear RP friends.
Pretty sure its photoshop
I don't use photoshop you can use any designing program to make signatures its not about the program you use but about the design you make.
But how do u cut put the picture to the FL template. My programs can't do that.
What I mean is how u cut the pictures out so perfect.
I made a quick video tutorial to cover the basics of Signature Making in photoshop, if you do not own it.. Well uh.. There are ways to get it, hope the video helps. Whatever program you use it should follow a similiar format... IF you do not own photoshop and cannot get it there is always GIMP, Paint.NET and a few others. Apologies for low quality..

Signature Template Below

Quote:[Image: Y8Z97gt.png]

EDIT: Thing I forgot to mention, the FL template I provided is large to provide more capabilities for editing, that is not the size FL signatures will be once finished, they still must remain within the suggested dimensions..
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 4 users Like dig's post:
  • Bowiii, Wood, fuz3_r3tro, Broccoli
Thanks, will be very useful. I really appreciate it.
Photoshop.

If you'd like to know how to make signatures in programs such as Photoshop go hit a signature creator up in the creativity section.
I might make a video of my own as a tutorial for photoshop, I use a different method to Laurenz but it turns out the same (might be quicker).
Anyway, great tutorial Laurenz!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I personally use After Effects, but that's just because I am weird. Anyway. Like everyone else said, Photoshop is your best choice.
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • ArcHammer