Report : K.S
(11-16-2014, 09:36 PM)Coollittleman Wrote: Sounds like your communicating with friends some how, while they are playing on the server

(11-19-2014, 03:54 PM)Iacboy Wrote: Posting on behalf of K.S who cannot log into his account for some reason, was also semi involved, saw sru/police having a gun fight with rebels.

1. You could of shot all of us in the back.
2. I tazed you accidentally I clearly said it in voice chat, I cuffed you, I didn't wake you up, because we were taking heavy fire they are shooting anybody in range including where you were standing.
3.You broke nlr by going that nearby area, where you could of told police to enter to city to avoid any problems.
4.You were loitering, it seemed to me you can run to anywhere around near the rebel house, the tunnels to motel/industrial to gear up and shoot us in the back which someone did...
5. Sorry if you can't take a taze while YOU were the ones who were being raided, the rebels, while you were in the area, I could've arrested you for interfering*** crime scene/shootout

In case it didnt noticed i was trying to leave the are but got shot and pushed in a corner when i tryed to leave to rebel house (because i am rebel)(cause city was all blocked off and the city was in lockdown) .
and again some people may shoot u in the back i suggest u report them. I didnt , also having your roadblock int the middle of the spawn of the persons being raided without any clean exit is something u should know and kinda fishy. . But cuffing a player cause he is rebel just after he died is the clearest nlr break u can have. The NEW LIFE RULE explains itself. You should read the text when u die from time to time. Also cuffing a guy who is on the ground isnt allowed if i am right. U can make up an 1000 excuses but it wont change the fact that i got shot tazed and cuffed within 1 min after my respawn.
(11-19-2014, 09:46 PM)Sobenke Wrote:
(11-16-2014, 09:36 PM)Coollittleman Wrote: Sounds like your communicating with friends some how, while they are playing on the server

(11-19-2014, 03:54 PM)Iacboy Wrote: Posting on behalf of K.S who cannot log into his account for some reason, was also semi involved, saw sru/police having a gun fight with rebels.

1. You could of shot all of us in the back.
2. I tazed you accidentally I clearly said it in voice chat, I cuffed you, I didn't wake you up, because we were taking heavy fire they are shooting anybody in range including where you were standing.
3.You broke nlr by going that nearby area, where you could of told police to enter to city to avoid any problems.
4.You were loitering, it seemed to me you can run to anywhere around near the rebel house, the tunnels to motel/industrial to gear up and shoot us in the back which someone did...
5. Sorry if you can't take a taze while YOU were the ones who were being raided, the rebels, while you were in the area, I could've arrested you for interfering*** crime scene/shootout

In case it didnt noticed i was trying to leave the are but got shot and pushed in a corner when i tryed to leave to rebel house (because i am rebel)(cause city was all blocked off and the city was in lockdown) .
and again some people may shoot u in the back i suggest u report them. I didnt , also having your roadblock int the middle of the spawn of the persons being raided without any clean exit is something u should know and kinda fishy. . But cuffing a player cause he is rebel just after he died is the clearest nlr break u can have. The NEW LIFE RULE explains itself. You should read the text when u die from time to time. Also cuffing a guy who is on the ground isnt allowed if i am right. U can make up an 1000 excuses but it wont change the fact that i got shot tazed and cuffed within 1 min after my respawn.

K.S.: I didn't know how much time your nlr timer has left
K.S.: I assume it has pass 5 unless
K.S.: you have broken the nlr rule
K.S.: And
K.S.: Don't bullshit me
K.S.: cause we all know you can tell the officer and leave the area
K.S.: but instead you stayed and just staring around us from behind
Denied. You were in the middle of a police situation.