Report : K.S
Name of player: K.S

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37831711

Time in GMT: 19:50

Server: V2D

Summary: Ok we were having the rebel nation rp. when we got raided by sru without any specified reason . afterwards they declared it was because we had guns out . IN OUR OWN NATION . not in evocity. When they opened fire we returned fire . i got killed in the process when i respawn at the rebel spawn. i got immediatly shot by an officer (check hp bar) so i started to record. when an officer told me to follow i tryed to get an reason he wouldnt give it to me when K.S find it nessecary to taze and cuff me. i tryed to get away to have the NLR rule in order from my side but then got tazed and cuffed so they didnt respect the NLR rule . when i tryed to talk to K.S he just ignores me. A guy with 1000 hours on fearless should know better. they shouldeve known if they blocking tunnel and nobody comes out of tunnel that the guy is eiter NLR or either new member and isnt involved. you cant be cuffed for being an rebel.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/ObGCooXD-gU
Sounds like your communicating with friends some how, while they are playing on the server
[Image: coollittleman.png]
Like what i have done? +Rep me
Here

If you are dutch you will like the conversation i think
Out of all the Police officers there, you pick K.S you put into your report. Do you have some weird grudge against him/her? And yes, I was involved, I saw them at the rebel house.
K.s was the only one tazing and cuffing me in case u didnt notice potatus.

P.s : seeing people in the server doesnt make u involved
(11-17-2014, 06:16 PM)Sobenke Wrote: K.s was the only one tazing and cuffing me in case u didnt notice potatus.

P.s : seeing people in the server doesnt make u involved

It does when I see the same thing in the video Tounge
I was present for this(one of the SRU), he was handcuffing you as we were loitering around behind us during this shootout with your friends, K.S. even said he didn't mean to taze you., You shouldn't have been staying there while we were shooting at your friends. And if you had died you should have left the area, Also there was several rebels that were just respawning and shooting us in the back. Because of this factor, him Handcuffing you is no reason for a ban.
I didnt had the chance to leave the area as i was shot first pushed in a corner when i try to leave the area i get tazed and cuffed gg u know the rules well to bad ks didnt.
And to shoot u guys i would have to equip a weapon . I didnt even had a chance to leave the area the sound of ammo loadup would be my end. I didnt equipped a gun logs will proof that . I habe no bussines with other rebels this post is about me not about them. Fact is as i died that NLR rule is countinģ if the other rebels shot you guys you should place an report aswell.
Posting on behalf of K.S who cannot log into his account for some reason, was also semi involved, saw sru/police having a gun fight with rebels.

1. You could of shot all of us in the back.
2. I tazed you accidentally I clearly said it in voice chat, I cuffed you, I didn't wake you up, because we were taking heavy fire they are shooting anybody in range including where you were standing.
3.You broke nlr by going that nearby area, where you could of told police to enter to city to avoid any problems.
4.You were loitering, it seemed to me you can run to anywhere around near the rebel house, the tunnels to motel/industrial to gear up and shoot us in the back which someone did...
5. Sorry if you can't take a taze while YOU were the ones who were being raided, the rebels, while you were in the area, I could've arrested you for interfering*** crime scene/shootout