Mocks
So yeah, I have about 17 mock exams from now until Christmas so I won't be coming on the servers until after Christmas.

So umm... have a nice Christmas!

Tomoash Cheese
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I have GCSE mock exams starting on the 8th December, running until the end of term.

I'm glad my school are getting the mocks out of the way before the Christmas holiday, since they used to be in January. Gives us a chance for a rest over the festive period.

I'll probably be having 20ish exams over the 2 week period, but I'll be honest - I haven't started revising yet. Maybe I should get my head down soon.

Good luck with your mocks!
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Tomo
Honestly, it's not as big a deal as is let on. I did no revision at all, and got all As and Bs. You've only really got what, a year's worth of content to 'study'. Most of it is logical really. If you're aiming for A*s in mocks, then sure. (But what is the point, really? :L)
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • GRiiM
(11-16-2014, 05:41 PM)Aviator Wrote: I have GCSE mock exams starting on the 8th December, running until the end of term.

I'm glad my school are getting the mocks out of the way before the Christmas holiday, since they used to be in January. Gives us a chance for a rest over the festive period.

I'll probably be having 20ish exams over the 2 week period, but I'll be honest - I haven't started revising yet. Maybe I should get my head down soon.

Good luck with your mocks!

Thanks man, good luck with yours too Tounge
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Trust me as a guy in Year 12 don't revise too much I did too much and stressed to much, then after my Final exams I was ill both phsically and mentally for 2 months

It ain't fun having depression believe me :/

Also GCSEs only get you into college and don't matter after that, but good luck anyway!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Wood
(11-16-2014, 10:52 PM)Barkles Wrote: Trust me as a guy in Year 12 don't revise too much I did too much and stressed to much, then after my Final exams I was ill both phsically and mentally for 2 months

It ain't fun having depression believe me :/

Also GCSEs only get you into college and don't matter after that, but good luck anyway!

You battled through it and did well mate, shows true determination Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(11-16-2014, 05:44 PM)Jono Wrote: Honestly, it's not as big a deal as is let on. I did no revision at all, and got all As and Bs. You've only really got what, a year's worth of content to 'study'. Most of it is logical really. If you're aiming for A*s in mocks, then sure. (But what is the point, really? :L)

What jono said, they hype it up loads and then you'll eventually realize they don't mean shit. 90% of the purpose of secondary school/ GCSE's is to teach you how to revise and how to take tests so that you're better at it futher down the line, most to the actual content wont be relevant to you ever again.  

Not to dishearten you or anything... Tounge 

Best of luck!
Good luck to all!
(11-16-2014, 05:44 PM)Jono Wrote: Honestly, it's not as big a deal as is let on. I did no revision at all, and got all As and Bs. You've only really got what, a year's worth of content to 'study'. Most of it is logical really. If you're aiming for A*s in mocks, then sure. (But what is the point, really? :L)

I agree. Some subjects really do not need much effort, but others I think will need a bit more revision time.
Anyway, I got my exam timetable for my mocks, and pretty happy - get to go home early a couple of days and even a few days off!

Study leave sounds real nice... Smile
Regards,
aviator
Good luck!