Report: Unknown (see inside)
Sure I might have called you names in the heat of the moment. If you watch the video you can see that I get clearly get very frustrated by the way you ignore my every word. I didn't, however, minge all over the nexus or destroy cars. So I don't see why I'm equal to your level. You even admit to breaking the rules and for the future I'd suggest you read through the rules prior to "having fun" at the whole server's cost.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Please use template for a BR, otherwise, It'll be denied

Not involved - warned
Mexico is not safe
(11-14-2014, 10:20 PM)Mike Schmidt Wrote: Please use template for a BR, otherwise, It'll be denied

Please state what we have not done to comply with the template which I actually copy-pasted.
I see now what was meant by "use the template or it will be denied". Rather, worse than being denied, it is simply ignored because the moderators/administrators think that, if the title isn't exactly what was suggested it should be, the thread content cannot possibly contain sufficient information to convict someone. Naturally I understand the reason why it is in place, but not only does it not speed up the process because the ban request thread has to be opened to begin with for the situation as written and/or recorded by the accusor to be read and evaluated (and the potential punisher is not going to simply back out of the thread and read the names of any perpetrators again, as they too are in the thread itself), but it is actually more difficult to abide by and raises problems in some situations the rule cannot solve.

I purposely left out the thread title's being in the suggested format (I didn't realize the suggestion is an actual commitment, without which, it will cause your thread to simply not even be opened by a staff member) because we were in one of the undoubtedly countless situations where, regardless of how heinous a crime, the perpetrator(s)' name(s) were not spotted by any of their victims, including myself. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to think up any of those scenarios. Like getting run over as you're building and never getting the chance to move your then uncontrollable mouse cursor over the person and/or his/her car as he/she blunders into your barely finished base by clambering over a prop.

I ask you what has to be done in this regard, because no guidelines (nor a warning that threads will be intentionally overlooked) are given in the report template thread. What if:

• The name(s) of any perpetrators of crimes against server rules have not been spotted? "Report: Unknown"

• These names or even one name, are too long to fit the thread title? "Report: <name>, +" or "Report: [can't fit]"?

(because undoubtedly saying "Report: see inside" will cause the thread to be ignored as well. Or is that merely probably, rather than beyond doubt? How many administrators will ignore it and how many will jump to the conclusion that the names must have been too long? How many will consider it must be a valid ban request and to what extent does this thought hinge on how the thread title looks? How does the common man know? I'm all for conforming to a certain margin for the ease of access of all parties involved but this strategy unequivocally causes more issues than it solves; you must see that.)

I just wanted to bring that to your attention in a polite and controlled manner as I changed the thread title to fit your template to the best of my ability as it conforms to the situation at hand. I expect not to be called out on "telling the staff what to do" or such nonsense and that this request will, as a cause of my frankly unnecessary change, not be ignored. There were, after all, multiple more victims of the crimes given evidence for here, and if my actions are frowned upon, I would not want for the same retribution to befall their innocent souls.
I like this BR.
v2p [20:26:54] Beam (STEAM_0:1:91058351) Killed: Wiking (STEAM_0:0:20920368) using weapon_mad_ak47
v2p [20:29:50] DentedCrown (STEAM_0:1:56781052) Knocked down: Wiking (STEAM_0:0:20920368) using models/tdmcars/fer_458spid.mdl
v2p [20:29:50] DentedCrown (STEAM_0:1:56781052) Knocked down: Wiking (STEAM_0:0:20920368) using models/tdmcars/fer_458spid.mdl
v2p [20:29:50] DentedCrown (STEAM_0:1:56781052) Ran over: Wiking (STEAM_0:0:20920368) using models/tdmcars/fer_458spid.mdl

Dented/Beam approved.