Report: Unknown (see inside)
Exclamation 
Name of player: We did not get to see their names or verify who they were at the time of offense so logs will have to be checked to determine these facts. The suspects, including SteamID:

1. Gibox                       STEAM_0:1:25388300
  1. DentedCrown          STEAM_0:1:56781052
  1. Beam                       STEAM_0:1:91058351
  1. [FL:RP] Vamunitti     STEAM_0:0:93411694

Time in GMT: 19:26 - 19:30 (roughly)

Server: V2P

Summary: As a group of friends, theproanaltoad, ChronoRift (ShitForFood on this site) and myself were enjoying a good game of factoryRP. Laying low and running the factory off the side of the city, we played as rebels and situated our contraband, putting strenuous effort into making it a definite certainty that our place followed the server rules. Our setup was bumpy at first, but slowly, yet surely, we managed it good and proper. We were surprised, however, to find that the door was suddenly cracked by a civilian. Not having had enough time to react, said cilivian took out an AK-47 and proceeded to mow down ChronoRift (ShitForFood) and theproanaltoad (almost simulaneously, it seemed like a headshots-only moment). Succeeding at that, he/his associate chucked a molotov cocktail at our high-up enclosure, burning down our floor props in a manner of seconds. I had my weapon ready from a previous threat and, in spite of having had kevlar equipped, got killed by merely three or so shots. How he pulled it off is a mystery to me, since I was in motion during the entire stressful encounter.

After I spawned, waiting for the New Life Rule to pass, I congregated with theproanaltoad. Being curious as to the name of this random intruder, we waited by the road. I saw the perpetrator enter his vehicle (black carbon fiber Ferrari Viper). I stood on the side of the road where he ought not to be driving. Our illegal intruder seemed to disagree with this traffic law, however, and pleasantly veered to the middle of the road and accelerated at a rate I could not prepare myself to dodge out for, so as to run me over. Two deaths in my pocket and three full sets of contraband in the hole, we set out to find the name(s) of this/these rulebreaker(s) and make this ban request. Not before allowing our collective New Life Rules to elapse, however, did we even come close to the factory again.

In the city, we quickly found a Viper and asked if the owner, who was close-by, if he knew anything about the events that transpired. He denied any involvement. We can, of course, not be certain he was the perpetrator at all; this was merely our attempt to assist in making this request easier to be solved by getting some names and/or SteamIDs to reduce the likelyhood that it, like some other requests, would not be simply ignored. Soon after, we did find another vehicle exactly like it, owned by someone else with a fishy custom profession. The names and IDs of anyone we expect may have been involved are listed above. It is naturally still possible that none of these people had anything to do with it, but we find the likelyhood as to that very slim. Again, logs will have to be checked to confirm this.

During this entire encounter, not a single word had been uttered by our "random raider", nor did we get the tiniest inkling of a valid, or even an attempt at a valid roleplay reason for this scenario to come to pass. It was in and out for this robber who found our facility, broke his way in right away without even having met us before or having any validation for his actions, killing everyone inside and burning away every single prop that stood in the way between him and our contraband, which he emptied and destroyed.

As to any Evidence: The videos I supply you below are in ChronoRift (ShitForFood)'s perspective as he is the one in our group with an NVidia graphics card with Shadow-Play technology. He has recorded the incident and you will be able to watch it unadulterated and unabridged.

Video Footage:

http://youtu.be/Nv2Mk7itfqI

(from 10:42, things go to pieces)

Footnote:

All of us expect to be compensated for time and in-game currency lost (in part because of how short this cut our ability to finish the construction of our actual work area), whenever these rules are acknowledged broken.

We thank the administrative team for a swift and just resolution.
What baffles me is that whoever shot us with the assault rifle killed all three of us in the tiny window of 10 seconds, where two of us had kevlars equipped. Gibox is on the suspect list because he had the car we were looking for and the fact that he was part of a police raid on our factory earlier that same evening, where we faught off the entire police force. However after I respawned the scoreboard was checked and that revealed that Gibox was a police officer. So unless he changed jobs right as he killed me he's probably not the one. DentedCrown and Beam are on the list because the were both civilians at the time with job titles "Criminal" as well as the fact that DentedCrown also had this black carbonfiber Ferrari we were looking for. To me it seems like DentedCrown is the burglar, but the logs will need to be consulted.
Okay, sorry for acting like a total spastic and douche to you guys. You just pissed me off, look i don't know about Gibox but i had nothing to do with your base, yeah i did come over there once but i have nothing to do with that whole situation. With that fucking door i really didn't know that this would happen, me and Gibox were just privately talking, he placed a can on top of the car and said to me "look i have a roof now" so i just gave him a door. You guys have constantly prompted everybody about who destroyed your base, you were constantly taking about things that happened in the "past life" you also have broke a numerous amount of rules already. A game is meant to be fun, we were having fun + i am a new player, don't understand much so sorry and give me a break. For example mr "ShitForFood" (absolutely mature name) how hypocrytical of you that you were actually banned for prop minging, RDM, oh what else is there? Homophobia and random hostaging? Not nice...
My past should not have anything to do with this situation. You broke rules and you need to learn from your mistakes. Exactly the same way I did in the past. The video I posted speaks for itself, there is no need to attack me on any level, personal or otherwise, and my forum name should have nothing to say for my credibility in game and/or on steam.
(11-14-2014, 09:23 PM)Vamunitti Wrote: Okay, sorry for acting like a total spastic and douche to you guys. You just pissed me off, look i don't know about Gibox but i had nothing to do with your base, yeah i did come over there once but i have nothing to do with that whole situation. With that freaking door i really didn't know that this would happen, me and Gibox were just privately talking, he placed a can on top of the car and said to me "look i have a roof now" so i just gave him a door. You guys have constantly prompted everybody about who destroyed your base, you were constantly taking about things that happened in the "past life" you also have broke a numerous amount of rules already. A game is meant to be fun, we were having fun + i am a new player, don't understand much so sorry and give me a break. For example mr "ShitForFood" (absolutely mature name) how hypocrytical of you that you were actually banned for prop minging, RDM, oh what else is there? Homophobia and random hostaging? Not nice...

I can totally see how dredging up another player's past (conveniently without looking into the threads that came with these bans and whether or not they may have been genuinely deserved) and comparing their name to the way their character worked (which is kind of ridiculous when you look at how you, yourself behaved) is a useful, valuable contribution. Come on, now. You said yourself that you're a new player. You should get banned for your behaviour, see the other thread. Are you saying you should be more entitled to leniency when it comes to your rulebreaking than ShitForFood?

As to the former parts of your post, though, are you suggesting to know who did? And what were the rules we broke? We never went back to our base. Any questioning of you that we did was OOC at best. Thank you for your contribution.
The video does not show me getting killed, but I can assure you that I was right besides Chronorift when he got shot.
So I took cover behind the shelf with the computer equipment that we used to call the elevator, I unholstered my tranquilizer sniper and waited for the gunman to come arround the corner.
I was dead the second he turned it, I did not even manage to react.
My health bar was well over half and I cannot even imagine how any human can fire enough shots in so short an amount of time and hit every single one as he did. Still don't know for sure who it was though.

Sincerely,
theproanaltoad
I told you like 10 times that it was not me, check the logs i don't care, you were 100% sure that it was me who came in or something when infact i was in town the whole time spraying with the extinguisher, others were doing it so i joined in, i am really new to this type of roleplay where everything is serious, i have spent a lot of time on DarkRP and BaseWars, i didn't know. Look you guys came over acting like total stuck up assholes, you were behaving like you know every fucking thing which pissed me off and i went aggressive towards you. You even said on the video that if you can't frame me for destroying your house or whatever then you will frame me for this. That was revengeful and horibble behaviour. As a more experienced and better player maybe you should have warned me or something, contacted me via private message rather than acting as you did. Pisses me off that there are people who do not tolerate new players.
I was constantly saying that it wasn't a proper thing to do. I don't see why you keep trying to explain yourself, it's all in the video. You were rambling on in voice chat to drown out others. You were not interested in discussing anything. I was trying to discuss with both you and Gibox whether or not you did it, trying to present the facts and resolving the situation. Little did I know you probably didn't do it, but you also did something entirely new and deserve to be banned for that. My use of the word "Frame" was also incorrect and you can hear me second guessing myself on wordusage in the private skype chat in the video. I apologize.
Yeah look, i was just pissed off and acting on the same ass level as you. I don't want to be banned for something stupid, i read over the rules i see that i broke a few rules, on darkrp i wouldn't ever even think that this could break a rule...
(11-14-2014, 09:51 PM)Vamunitti Wrote: I told you like 10 times that it was not me, check the logs i don't care, you were 100% sure that it was me who came in or something when infact i was in town the whole time spraying with the extinguisher, others were doing it so i joined in, i am really new to this type of roleplay where everything is serious, i have spent a lot of time on DarkRP and BaseWars, i didn't know.

"Not knowing" what it's like playing in a more serious roleplaying environment, you didn't think to question for a moment the correctness in behaviour of spraying everything with extinguisher foam and hitting doors with axes dozens of consecutive, equally unnecessary times? Listen, I get it. It's fun to act out from time to time. If there are no moderators or othe higher-ups around, you do whatever's fun. Refusing to fess up to the fact that this kind of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated from you from an objective standpoint without having to drag the past faults of others into it to make it look like you're at least not all bad or the only bad guy doesn't help anyone. I really wish you could be more polite about it.

As to your first sentence, there. We were definitely not 100% sure you were the perp. Had we been, we would not have approached you at all. We'd have jotted down your name and made our way to this forum. We questioned you. If our manner of questioning being akin to your behaviour in the server disturbs you, we regret it.