Unban Request
Your name: Hauntex

Your ban ID: 55729

Banned by: [FL:M] General Rickets

Reason: Having 2 accounts

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: I was playing garry's mod for along time. Then once, i realized a server called CityRP. I waited reading the rules, a month or some. Then i read them all, i had alot of fun, but there was 1 issue; My garry's mod crashes every time somebody shoots or there have been 15 min. So i decided to rebuy garry's mod on another account, without knowing it was against the ToS. And i played happily, i had over 200 hours on my other account. And i re-read the rules. And one day, this day. I was playing, suddenly i noticed that, i was teleported away from my position, without expecting something serious. And i found out it was against the ToS to have two accounts, i also donated 20 dollars 2 months before that. I got a permanent ban. And i think its very unfair, all i wanted was to fix my Garry's Mod. And i really hope i will get accepted, can i please please have an unban? I was going to donate 30 dollars today, but as it seems, that is not needed anymore. I was recognized to have 3 accounts. I had Flaverrex, and TheOfficialHauntex flaverrex wasnt working, and the 3rt was my friend using my network. I spend much money to get back, then to get banned permanently 5 months after.

And also, why is it a problem that i have 2 accounts? And one of them doesnt work, so i buy a new one. Banned. I used more money than i had on this server. Thanks
I need an answer please.
All unban requests are reviewed. Your unban request isn't first in-line so please be patient.
(11-14-2014, 04:32 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: All unban requests are reviewed. Your unban request isn't first in-line so please be patient.

Ok. Im just really sad. Im going to donate 30 dollars if i get back!
Seriusly, how long do i need to wait? There's gone 3+ days now!
Dont you dare expire my donator.

Jk
I don't know why you posted this, you said in OOC and have admitted in the OP that you have two accounts which is against the terms of service.

(11-16-2014, 09:39 AM)General Rickets Wrote: I don't know why you posted this, you said in OOC and have admitted in the OP that you have two accounts which is against the terms of service.

May I say something?

Thanks. He has two accounts, we all know, but why dont you just ban his OLD account? As I hope and think he has said, it was to fix some issues with his Garrys Mod, NOT because he was banned on his old account (Which he wasnt). You could check when he was last on with his last old account. It is also named Hauntex. Then try to check when he was last on with the NEW account. He hasnt been on with his old account since he started using his new one, which means: He isnt using it to earn more money or anything, so overall, I dont see the problem.
(11-16-2014, 09:39 AM)General Rickets Wrote: I don't know why you posted this, you said in OOC and have admitted in the OP that you have two accounts which is against the terms of service.

I was told that it was only against the rules if i was avoiding a ban! So i thought it was ok. And i just want to come back! I love this server so much, i wanted to be able to play without crashing. So i made a new account and rebought garry's mod as i said. I didnt know it was against the ToS, and i just miss you guys! It has been so much fun, and i've donated so much money, i just want to come back and have fun. Which is all i do on your server. I have nothin' else to do! I really want to come back, and i will do almost everything to come back!

I love this server alot, it was completely unexpected to get a permenant ban, i havent been on the server on my other account anyway, because i want atleast a chance to come back on this wonderfull server. But as it seems, im not wanted here anyway?
And also, Rickets, if you didnt expect me to post a unban request. Why did you tell me to do so, when you banned me?