unban request - 2doge4u
Steam Username: 2doge4u

Ban ID: 55715

Banned By: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: BRA (54511) - Reconnecting to get his car back.

Involved: Platybuscus: I was selling him my car when it happened.

Why should we unban you - First of all, I think that this ban was a mistake, because there is nobody on my recent players from the past 24 hours named General Rickets, meaning that I never played with him. Secondly, The reason I may have been banned for this reason is unjust. I was selling my Corvette to Platybuscus, and a cop came up to me and arrested me for "having contraband" (I had no contraband.) He then stole my unlocked car and would not give it back to me, even though he was a cop. I then made the decision to reconnect, because I didn't want to deal with this just before I was about to sell my car (keep in mind that i've been wanting to sell it for about a week now with no buyers.). For a third and final reason, he banned me for 24 hours, and I was banned about 7 hours ago. It is currently 5:50 PM my time, (US Central), and I was at school when I was banned, which makes no sense. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
1. Admins can be "undercover" meaning that they are not visible on the servers. (Was not the case in this case)

2. Someone impounding your car is not a reason to reconnect, even if you find the reason for having your car impounded unfair.

3. You were banned because someone made a banrequest. They made a report on you with evidence and an admin reviewed this case and approved it. and this is why you got banned while you were at school.

Denied.

You broke the rules and you've failed to understand this.
There's no reason as to why you should be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator