Legendary Roadspikes.
Exclamation 
Deep early in the morning hours when the server numbers were low I designed and created these spikes, these spikes arent any normal spikes, they are Legendary Spikes.

The photo im about to show you is me testing it , it takes a good 5-15 tugs to get out depending how far the spikes are on your car and how powerful your car is, but they work pretty well and I got my friend to test them as if he was in a police chase and he said they were brilliant, I havent used these for proper RP at all, just been sitting in my adv. dupe folder but let me know on your thoughts.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

Thanks for readin'
[Image: source.gif]
That's actually pretty neat.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Looks good.

Off-Topic: I looked on some of your pictures, and it seems like you have an ESP.

Most of them don't show the names through walls, but i found one which does.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like an ESP.
I normally cant see through walls, but this one is strange, please remind me what a ESP is?

I will need to look into this.
ESP usually shows data for player/entities.

What i can see from your picture, you have a Name ESP which allows you to see their name from a far distance. (Your ESP shows through walls, which also counts as wallhack)

This is not the best definition for ESP, but I'm busy doing math homeworks.

I downloaded over 30 addons for Spacebuild and I think I must have downloaded a ESP. Ill take a look and see if I can find it and disable it as I think its unfair on other players and exploiting FL for myself and I want the best RP experiance I can get.
(08-30-2011, 05:25 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I downloaded over 30 addons for Spacebuild and I think I must have downloaded a ESP. Ill take a look and see if I can find it and disable it as I think its unfair on other players and exploiting FL for myself and I want the best RP experiance I can get.

I don't understand why you didn't try to remove this earlier.
I thought it was unusual but just a bug in the gamemode, I must have accidentally downloaded it.
I have told about that to severals of admins im trying to tell Soul tomorrow if i remember
He have had that ESP for so god damn long time
A 'Bug' That lets you see through walls?
What kind of bug would do that?