Unbanrequest Scania
Your name: [FL:RP] Scania

Your ban ID: 55707

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Trading Other game skins for ingame gmod money

Involved: Lerat

Why we should unban you: Ok , so i was rping on fearless like usual, when lerat added me on steam. He asked me to sell my csgo skins to him.
when i blocked him on steam he followed me ingame. due the corrupted file earlier on the day i wasnt serious rping cause i lost almost  everything would propbably have been reset i was told. at that time i didnt know it was not allowed so i traded . then i questioned myself and I WENT TO AN ADMIN MYSELF.
I asked zecon if it was allowed and that i want the money removed if it was not allowed cause i didnt want to get banned.
The answer i got was check marketplace it says what u can trade or sell. Then i approached Soulripper on teamspeak but got no reaction there. Then i saw pinky in game and asked no reaction. I do realise you have other things to attend to cause i had my own servers .. but i think when i approach several admins (and confessed it myself, trying to be honest and correct) that i did my best to resolve this matter. And if you check my 60 hours on your server since 1 nov (not even 2 weeks and 60 hours playtime) i didnt once fearrp'ed / rdmed / failrped or any other thing) i even got an Rp point for presidential roleplay when i played 39 hours on your server by burnett i played all my hours correct and enjoyed the time on the server.  i donated recently and bought moneypacks and was planning to keep donating every time it expired. But i genuine didnt know it wasnt allowed since its allowed to sell your donator status etc aswell. Then without any word or counceling i got banned by temar permanently. now since im rather new on your server and played alot without any rulebreak and myself came forward with the issue trying to be honest and correct. i think this ban is kinda harsh. And i would like to appoligize for this stupid incident.

But would like to have an second chance .
Im truly sry but i  wasnt aware it was against the rules as it isnt clearly stated in the rules. )

Lookin forward to your answer.

greetings
Scania
INVOLVED.

I was on steam whilst this happened. Scania messages me and says something along the lines of I just traded some CSGO skins for ingame money id that allowed? I replied no and explained he could get banned for it. He genuinely did not know this was a rule because of the selling donator status in game. I feel he should deserve a second chance and id a great player with extensive knowledge of the rules. Despite this one not being clearly stated anywhere obvious.
BTW : Raptor approached me on teamspeak and told me i didnt need to worry about it (even tough i didnt tell him about the issue, somebody else told him probably)
Involved

I spoke to scania via TS, I have helped in the past and he came to me asking if he was allowed to do this, here is the conversation [Image: c1a69beb8d35f75c4841a2de119abf02.png]
I believe he genuinely did not knows of the rules he had broken and immediately regretted and tried to Confess for what he did and get the money removed from his character.
180k Removed
Approved