Please unban
Steam name: [FL:RP] Zapatacho
Ban reason : Scamming
Ban id: 55644
Baned by: [FL:M] Pinky
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:45744415

I would like to be unbaned because when i scamed a player for the car i had absolutely no clue it was against the rules and it says i will never be unbaned. If i new about this i would return the money. Please just atleast make my ban not perminant.

Like it says if you get banned dont worry learn from you mistakes
From what I saw you straight up scammed him I see no reason for an unban. Put some effort into this UBR and it may be considered.

v33x [16:17:53] Howich (STEAM_0:0:28260975) gave [FL:RP] Zapatacho (STEAM_0:0:45744415) $20000
v33x [16:17:59] [FL:RP] Zapatacho (STEAM_0:0:45744415) said: Ha sike
v33x [16:19:46] [FL:RP] Zapatacho (STEAM_0:0:45744415) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)

I dont see why you should get unbanned even its ''only'' 20k scam is scam as general said put some more effort in to your un-ban request
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
But to be honest i am quite new the fearless rp and i have read all the rules before playing but theres so many to remember. And i know i did straight up scam him but i still had no clue it was against the rules.
I just dont know its a perm ban it could be any thing. I started off as a 24 hour ban then he made it permanent. It could be 1 day it could be 1 month hell it could be 5 months i just dont see why its permanent.
(11-11-2014, 10:29 AM)Pinky Wrote: I dont see why you should get unbanned even its ''only'' 20k scam is scam as general said put some more effort in to your un-ban request

But to be honest i am quite new the fearless rp and i have read all the rules before playing but theres so many to remember. And i know i did straight up scam him but i still had no clue it was against the rules.
I just dont know its a perm ban it could be any thing. I started off as a 24 hour ban then you made it permanent. It could be 1 day it could be 1 month hell it could be 5 months i just dont see why its permanent.
I'm against you being unbanned, as there simply isn't a reason as to why you should be.

This is a blatant rulebreakage where you don't need to read the rules to know it's against the rules.
Everyone who scam gets issued a permaban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(11-11-2014, 03:32 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm against you being unbanned, as there simply isn't a reason as to why you should be.

This is a blatant rulebreakage where you don't need to read the rules to know it's against the rules.
Everyone who scam gets issued a permaban.

Yes, but you cant expect every single person to remember every single rule.
It also says"If you get banned don't worry, we learn from our mistakes" but I cant thou when i have a permanent ban.
It's in the rules which you obviously didn't read otherwise you would know. I do not support an unban.

Same here i do not support an unban because scam is scam no matter what..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]