[Unofficial] [Hiatus] Capello Family
[OOC]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Macike00613
Hours on the server: 238
Bans: 3
RP Points: 0
Activity on FL: 7
Why you want to join the clan: I want to try something new before i was only in security corporations.
Age IRL: 14
Misc info: In school not much to say.
[IC]
Name: Martin "MAC" Nezy
Background: Martin was born in Evo City and spend there his all life he was strong guy working as security in shops and then he was recruited by big security corporation. But he felt he is not moving forward. He has big knowledge of security systems so he start robing shops and banks.
Skills: Shooting, Smart, Sneaky
Why do you think you should be in the Family: Martin is real tuff guy. He is not scared of anything.
(11-18-2014, 08:01 PM)Maciek00613 Wrote: [OOC]

Why you want to join the clan: I want to try something new before i was only in security corporations.
[IC]
Background: Martin was born in Evo City and spend there his all life he was strong guy working as security in shops and then he was recruited by big security corporation. But he felt he is not moving forward. He has big knowledge of security systems so he start robing shops and banks.
Why do you think you should be in the Family: Martin is real tuff guy. He is not scared of anything.

Accepted. I will add you the clan chat when I am next on fearless, add me on steam!
[OOC]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] DaSaintz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51828992
Hours on the server: 300+
Bans: 6
Activity on FL: Always up for an RP on FL. When there's an RP on FL. I'm always up for it.
Why you want to join the clan: I have been looking for a clan like this one for months, I believe this is the type of clan for me, where I can bring my true RP skills out.
Age IRL: 15, 16 next month Cheese
Misc info: Very Sociable, I play both soccer and tennis and I love cars.
[IC]
Name: Steven Geropoulos
Background: Greek Australian, successful business man, Steven had to work hard during the European economic crisis to have the money and success that he has today. Steven loves to spend time with friends and family, and loves to go out and have a great time. Steven is also very serious when there is work to do.
Skills: Great Driver, Business and good with firearms.
Why do you think you should be in the Family: I have been searching for the right Family for me that would do things that I love doing, and that family is the Capello Family.
Good luck!

Looks like a well developed clan, and I can see it getting places!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(11-19-2014, 09:48 PM)Kai Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 08:01 PM)Maciek00613 Wrote: [OOC]

[IC]

Accepted. I will add you the clan chat when I am next on fearless, add me on steam!
Thank you i will not let you down!
[OOC]
Steam Name:Havocxeclipz
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:92220340
Hours on the server:over 90
Bans:0
RP Points:0
Activity on FL:i play mostly every day and i am either a cop or a hight tec carlone  i can bring some valuble perks to this clan
Why you want to join the clan: i can bring some valuble perks to this clan as well as have people to play with
Age IRL:15
Misc infoThinkingtill in school on mostly evey day
[IC]
Name:Jake Longfield
Background:x secrate servace i was left as a baby in an office and was picked up by the agency and trained to kill
Skills:good driving can get out of cops handcuffing me and am good with mechiine gun
Why do you think you should be in the Family: i can bring the faimly manny perks and learn from you
Misc info: I am a good driver and am good at geting people out of trouble layer in  basic i am godd with building hight tech bases
Im going to leave sorry.
(11-19-2014, 10:58 PM)DaSaintz Wrote: [OOC]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] DaSaintz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51828992
Hours on the server: 300+
Bans: 6
Activity on FL: Always up for an RP on FL. When there's an RP on FL. I'm always up for it.
Why you want to join the clan: I have been looking for a clan like this one for months, I believe this is the type of clan for me, where I can bring my true RP skills out.
Age IRL: 15, 16 next month Cheese
Misc info: Very Sociable, I play both soccer and tennis and I love cars.
[IC]
Name: Steven Geropoulos
Background: Greek Australian, successful business man, Steven had to work hard during the European economic crisis to have the money and success that he has today. Steven loves to spend time with friends and family, and loves to go out and have a great time. Steven is also very serious when there is work to do.
Skills: Great Driver, Business and good with firearms.
Why do you think you should be in the Family: I have been searching for the right Family for me that would do things that I love doing, and that family is the Capello Family.

Accepted! However, I have been busy IRL lately and I won't be on consistently until winter break. Add me up on steam!
(11-22-2014, 11:15 AM)Havocxeclipz Wrote: [OOC]
Steam Name:Havocxeclipz
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:92220340
Hours on the server:over 90
Bans:0
RP Points:0
Activity on FL:i play mostly every day and i am either a cop or a hight tec carlone  i can bring some valuble perks to this clan
Why you want to join the clan: i can bring some valuble perks to this clan as well as have people to play with
Age IRL:15
Misc infoThinkingtill in school on mostly evey day
[IC]
Name:Jake Longfield
Background:x secrate servace i was left as a baby in an office and was picked up by the agency and trained to kill
Skills:good driving can get out of cops handcuffing me and am good with mechiine gun
Why do you think you should be in the Family: i can bring the faimly manny perks and learn from you
Misc info: I am a good driver and am good at geting people out of trouble layer in  basic i am godd with building hight tech bases
Accepted Smile Glad to have another member on the team, add me up! 
(also try and work on that spelling Wink
UPDATE: Unfortunately, with IRL issues and other things, I am not able to consistently RP with this clan for the time being. I have school projects and irl stuff going on. I am not closing the clan however and I would like to inform the members that I will not be able to RP much until the winter break. Feel free to still apply and keep an interest in the clan, since it will be coming back.

Thanks and see you in a bit~