[Unofficial] [Hiatus] Capello Family
Question 
The Capello Family

History:
Chance "Kai" Capello grew up in Southern Canada with his Mother and Father. They lived a happy life together, always being a caring family. 
However, there were a few things that made Mr. and Mrs. Capello different from your average parents. Mrs. Capello was a humanitarian and helper 
for the greater good of humanity, she always did community service and helped others, for the sake of others. She was a small business owner, who eventually got her small company into a giant one, always doing the right thing for the people. Mr. Capello was quite the opposite. He was deeply invested in the local Mafia and rose to the top. He has been apart of numerous 
drug trafficking operations and violent raids. Even though they were very different, the two of them met each other and had a child.
[20 Years later]
When chance became a young adult, both of his parents died in a horrendous house fire accident. He decided to have a new life and moved to 
a place named "EvoCity." Once at his new town, he vowed to honour both of his parents, both the good and the bad. He soon met two men named Tyrone and Adrian 
and the three became good friends and founding members of the family.

About us: (OOC)
The Capello Family is a Mafia based RP clan that aims to both have a mix of passive and action based roleplay. This is the reason I chose to have 
the clan based on a good/bad style, to have a balance between the two RP types. 

What do we do?
The Capello Family does plenty of things, some help the city, some are for our own goals.

Ethical/Legal:

-Large Businesses to help the city                [Image: p7MjAEH.jpg]
-Protection for the helpless
-Community Services
-Security
-Industry (Fishing etc)

Criminal/Illegal:

-Drug Farming/Trafficking
-Rackets/extortion
-Illegal Item sales/transporting

Ranks:

Don- Leader of the clan, organizes the group and has the final say in all decisions.

Underboss- The Second-in-Command, takes command if Don is absent, has lot's of power/influence.

Consigliere- Personal advisor to the Don and other decision makers, is not to be treated poorly.

Head Capo- Commands all the other Capo's and is the lowest of the executives in the family. Is well respected in the Family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capo- A street boss of a sort, highest among all the regular members, reports to the Head Capo.

High Soldier- An experienced Soldier who is on his way to becoming a Capo, can tell other soldiers what to do.

Soldier- Regular member of the Family, receives orders from higher members on what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Associate- A member who has sent an application, or is not formally in the Family yet.

Members:

Don: Chance "Kai" Capello (Kai)

Underboss: Giseng Sadboy (Kayak)

Consigliere: Jason Alexander (Mackens)

Head Capo: 

Capo(s): 

High Soldier: Smitty Cornholio (Big Boy Alex)

Soldier(s):  

Associate(s):

Chance, Jamal and John on an average EvoCity night, running the business.

Minimum requirements to join:
50+ hours
A sense of humour
A car
Some form of weaponry

Application:

Spoiler :
[OOC]
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Hours on the server:
Bans:
RP Points:
Activity on FL:
Why you want to join the clan:
Age IRL:
Misc info:
[IC]
Name:
Background:
Skills:
Why do you think you should be in the Family:
Misc info:

Contact us: 

Add us on steam!

Kai: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kstiggles14/

Kayak: http://steamcommunity.com/id/leafyy/

Message us on the forums

OOC: Clan page will be edited and changed as time goes on, therefore this is not the final product by any means.
Good luck with the clan!
Pro-tip: don't go to war against the official clans yet
The following 5 users Like Victorinox's post:
  • EthanArcher, ousmN, Von Tempski, Kai, Wood
(11-09-2014, 07:40 PM)Victorinox Wrote: Good luck with the clan!
Pro-tip: don't go to war against the official clans yet

Haha, I'll try not to xD. We both know firsthand what that is like lmao
Good luck with the clan Kai, if a war breaks out, you know who to contact if you need mercenaries Smile
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Kai
(11-09-2014, 07:44 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Good luck with the clan Kai, if a war breaks out, you know who to contact if you need mercenaries Smile
Haha, thanks man Cheese
[OOC]
Steam Name: [FL:RP]adamh2410
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:79657118
Hours on the server:150+
Bans:3
RP Points:0
Activity on FL: since i joined every day
Why you want to join the clan: I like the idea, Seems cool and I can bring stuff to this clan
Age IRL: 15
Misc info:Still in school, play drums,play rugby, not much really
[IC]
Name:Adam Hughes
Background: Born in evo city hospital, both parents died when i was 17, so I went off and lived in a secret village, i found a sniper and ammo so i trained myself and fed myself, I then stole enough money and sold enough food to go to university, there I studied maths, then i set up my own business and became rich.
Skills:Highly trained sniper and experienced driver. Can use rifles in close quarters also
Why do you think you should be in the Family:I can bring all my skills to this family. I will benefit you a lot. I am a good business man and a good criminal.
Misc info: Highly Trained. Rich. Good Business man. Secretive. Stealthy. Good Sniper. Know my people for things. I get things done
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Kai
Good luck, and like Greed mentioned, contact us if a war breaks out.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Kai
(11-09-2014, 11:32 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Good luck, and like Greed mentioned, contact us if a war breaks out.

Thanks, will do.
(11-09-2014, 11:23 PM)adamh2410 Wrote: [OOC]
Steam Name: [FL:RP]adamh2410
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:79657118
Hours on the server:150+
Bans:3
RP Points:0
Activity on FL: since i joined every day
Why you want to join the clan: I like the idea, Seems cool and I can bring stuff to this clan
Age IRL: 15
Misc info:Still in school, play drums,play rugby, not much really
[IC]
Name:Adam Hughes
Background: Born in evo city hospital, both parents died when i was 17, so I went off and lived in a secret village, i found a sniper and ammo so i trained myself and fed myself, I then stole enough money and sold enough food to go to university, there I studied maths, then i set up my own business and became rich.
Skills:Highly trained sniper and experienced driver. Can use rifles in close quarters also
Why do you think you should be in the Family:I can bring all my skills to this family. I will benefit you a lot. I am a good business man and a good criminal.
Misc info: Highly Trained. Rich. Good Business man. Secretive. Stealthy. Good Sniper. Know my people for things. I get things done

I have reviewed your application and you have been Accepted! 
You will start out as Soldier, and you can rise up the ranks from there Smile

I hope to RP with you soon, make sure to add me up on steam.
Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Kai