The best RP experience I had
For the past few hours, I was playing as Don Corleone, who had made an agreement with the President to protect him, and we would have a Corleone base on the third floor of the Nexus. As being freakishly obsessed with the Godfather trilogy, this was perfect for me. Sadly, after hours of RPing, we lost connection to the server. It was the best RP experience I have ever had. Thanks to Andreas, Storm, Cwompets, and all of the other people who participated.
It was good Smile
Uhm isn't this agains the rules? That Corleone can't work with the government? Not to be a douche, just saying :-)
(08-28-2011, 03:21 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Uhm isn't this agains the rules? That Corleone can't work with the government? Not to be a douche, just saying :-)

We weren't really 'Working' With them so to speak, just making mutually beneficial business deals.
Great RP there :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-28-2011, 01:00 PM)m0g Wrote: For the past few hours, I was playing as Don Corleone, who had made an agreement with the President to protect him, and we would have a Corleone base on the third floor of the Nexus. As being freakishly obsessed with the Godfather trilogy, this was perfect for me. Sadly, after hours of RPing, we lost connection to the server. It was the best RP experience I have ever had. Thanks to Andreas, Storm, Cwompets, and all of the other people who participated.

With me a group of admins came to me asking about an explosion and then... IT GOT DDOS!
Oh for fucks sake...

[Image: inwj2b.jpg]

This is getting to be pretty god damned ridiculous.
They should be allowed to. RP is about reflecting that COULD happen in real life, in scenarios that we would like to happen, another world. So why can't an criminal organisation ally with the government? It's been done in the past in real life, and it makes RP a whole lot more interesting and adds a very good storyline. Government staff should be able to become traitors, and be arrested by their own people if they are discovered as a traitor. I might make this into a suggestion so I don't clutter up this post, but you've seen the evidence right up there that people get a good RP experience from it.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Even though they might ally together, you won't see mobsters chilling in the police station or the Town Hall. Just saying =)
(12-18-2011, 10:42 PM)Holdem Wrote: Even though they might ally together, you won't see mobsters chilling in the police station or the Town Hall. Just saying =)

Seen it in films. Especially if they take over the city, which can happen in real life, so why not RP?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)