Unban Request BloodyDoritos
Doritos, no matter what I saw, you AWPed someone as a citizen

Note the part I've highlighted in bold for you, as you can't seem to get the point. You killed someone as a Citizen. It'd be totally different if you had your job set, but no, you killed someone as a citizen
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(11-09-2014, 07:25 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Why would you have an AWP as a Citizen though? It's straight up failrp.

Would it of made a difference if I had a pistol? I don't recall any rules that prohibit a citizen from having an AWP. On a side note, I was banned for "RDM" and now that I prove that this wasn't random I get banned for failrp? That doesn't seem fair. 
(11-09-2014, 07:27 PM)Wood Wrote: Doritos, no matter what I saw, you AWPed someone as a citizen

Note the part I've highlighted in bold for you, as you can't seem to get the point. You killed someone as a Citizen. It'd be totally different if you had your job set, but no, you killed someone as a citizen

So I'm being banned 5 months for my job set to Citizen? That's pathetic 

I feel its a bit excessive that I'm going to be banned for 5 months for having my job name not set to "Citizen".

Also, I feel your missing the point that I'm getting to, I was banned due to "RDM" not FAILRP by setting my job name to "Citizen" 
Sure, hit up Burnett and ask him to change it to "FailRP, shooting people with a AWP as a Citizen"

A citizen cannot just shoot people, they'd call the police, not take it into their own hands and AWP them. Even if it was a pistol, it'd be FailRP. You don't see Citizens of America shooting people, they'd be labelled something different. Thus, you cannot just attack people as a Citizen. You knew you did wrong because you changed to "Russian Spy" moments later
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(11-09-2014, 07:39 PM)Wood Wrote: Sure, hit up Burnett and ask him to change it to "FailRP, shooting people with a AWP as a Citizen"

A citizen cannot just shoot people, they'd call the police, not take it into their own hands and AWP them. Even if it was a pistol, it'd be FailRP. You don't see Citizens of America shooting people, they'd be labelled something different. Thus, you cannot just attack people as a Citizen. You knew you did wrong because you changed to "Russian Spy" moments later

If its FAILRP, then it completely invalidates the entire ban request in general, as it was approved for RDM not fail RP.

As mentioned by Burnette,  killing a person over life-threats is allowed

Like I mentioned in the beginning of my post, I changed my job later 5 minutes later, cause I wanted to RP as Russian Spy against the E.S.S (Evo Secret Service), which if you check the logs.. There was a hole task force of them. 

If you have no more side of your story, then I ask you stop posting as I don't want to flood the thread with useless posts.
He was walking on the street as a Dictator, so i killed Him him for reason he banned Cars, I also kinda feel like he had the right to kill me because of the things i was saying to him, Like being disrespectfull on the street towards him. i feel like the Ban Should Be Lifted and i Agree that i had the right to die, Citizen Or Not.
(11-09-2014, 08:12 PM)Zenon Wrote: He was walking on the street as a Dictator, so i killed Him him for reason he banned Cars, I also kinda feel like he had the right to kill me because of the things i was saying to him, Like being disrespectfull on the street towards him. i feel like the Ban Should Be Lifted and i Agree that i had the right to die, Citizen Or Not.

With Zenons statement I'm going to remove the ban.

- Approved -