Unban Request BloodyDoritos
Your name: [FL:RP BloodyDoritos]
Your ban ID: 55587

Banned by: [FL] Burnett

Reason: BRA (54315) - Backseat Administration (RDM) + 14th ban

Involved: Katana, Wood

Why we should unban you: 1. Insufficient evidence was provided by Wood in original Ban request that didn't get the whole picture of what happened, All he had was a screenshot of me citizen and saw me awping Katan but saw nothing before(Wood even says himself, he wasn't even around when I started firing shots, just showed up as I was) 
2. The reason I killed Katan was because he was uttering incharacter death threats over voice chat continuously and was also saying that he was an Outlaw and could do as he pleases, Note that this was after I was asking him in /pm why he killed me, I feared for my life and pulled out my AWP and killed him .
3. The reason I changed jobs was to spy on the organization E.S.S "Evo Secret Service", Had nothing to do with me killing Katana.
4. I understand that at first glance it looks like RDM since he just killed me as President, but I assure you, If you were there and listening to what he had to say in terms of death threats then you would have a completely different idea of what happend. Hence why I deem the evidence very weak and misleading. 
5. Not too sure how I got the Backseat Administrating tag, I was just asking the reason why I got killed by him. 

Last but not least, I would request that Katana post his story considering he was apart of this whole ordeal and Wood had absolutely nothing to do with it and just saw me killing someone with no backstory whatsoever. For all we know Katana could agree with me that he deserved to die after speaking such deaththreats. 

I'll comment on this when I return from the clan war.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I'd like to hear Katana's story.

Katana provide your story and explain the following log entry:

Code:
v2d    [12:57:40]    [VRS] Katana    (STEAM_0:1:95267893)    Killed: [FL:RP] BloodyDoritos (STEAM_0:1:15757927) using weapon_mad_galil

Ban temporary lifted.
(11-08-2014, 09:37 PM)Burnett Wrote: I'd like to hear Katana's story.

Code:
v2d    [12:57:40]    [VRS] Katana    (STEAM_0:1:95267893)    Killed: [FL:RP] BloodyDoritos (STEAM_0:1:15757927) using weapon_mad_galil

Ban temporary lifted.
I Cannot Remember This Incident, I Cant Remember Nothin
As said, I'll have a full post on my view tomorrow. I feel this shouldn't be lifted though, no matter how valid your excuse is, you can't AWP people as a citizen, it's pretty simple.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I feel as though you'd be scared of your life and would wanna do a drastic move, citizens don't really get an awp out their arse and shoot. They'd call cops, not awp his ass. That's what I feel is the most wrong with the situation.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-08-2014, 10:26 PM)Zenon Wrote:

Code:

Ban temporary lifted.
You better do. 
Raiding the nexus/president without a valid reason is fail.
 If I don't get a full explanation I'll ban you for randomly raiding / RDM and BloodyDorritos ban will stand as issued. Reasons below.

BloodyDoritos ban was temporary lifted due to the fact Katana killed him in the first place.
However. Killing a person for being a life-threat is allowed, as long as no rules were broken (Streetcrime Rules etc). To be honest. Ive never seen citizens running around with an AWP in the city. You should call the police or hire a personal guard for your own safety. You have like 16 points and should know the basics of RP.
Ahhhh, He Banned Cars! I Remember Now!
(11-09-2014, 09:26 AM)Burnett Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 10:26 PM)Zenon Wrote:

Code:

Ban temporary lifted.
You better do. 
Raiding the nexus/president without a valid reason is fail.
 If I don't get a full explanation I'll ban you for randomly raiding / RDM and BloodyDorritos ban will stand as issued. Reasons below.

BloodyDoritos ban was temporary lifted due to the fact Katana killed him in the first place.
However. Killing a person for being a life-threat is allowed, as long as no rules were broken (Streetcrime Rules etc). To be honest. Ive never seen citizens running around with an AWP in the city. You should call the police or hire a personal guard for your own safety. You have like 16 points and should know the basics of RP.

1. I understand the streetcrimes, however this didn't take place in an open part of the city, He was standing in the dark area around the corner from slums(Technically you probably could call it slums since its so close).. Not like I had AWPED him in the middle of the city.
2. There was no way I could call police, he had several of his friends there, If I had called the police, I would of simply been killed on the spot.
3. The reason stated why I got banned was due to RDM which has now been proven that I did not kill him randomly, which in my opinion should call for a permanent lift of the ban since that was the entire reason why I was banned, which is now invalid.
4. Wood, you have no other story on this besides the fact that you heard the gunshots, then saw me running away from the scene. Were you there before ? Did you even know what was going on? Were you part of the RP?  
Why would you have an AWP as a Citizen though? It's straight up failrp.