Sir crow perm banned me for not wanting to hear him curse.
Name: HarpsiDK

Ban ID: 55579

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir crow

Reason: Fear rp

Invovled: Hornisfrost, BAGLEBOYb

Why you should unban me:

Hey, so yesterday i played with my to friends. We were going to steal a car because we were rebels, And when we did it a guy shot after us. The guy turned out to be Sir cow or what his name is... And he went to point a ak at us. When he came to do that, he started saying "Sit the fuck down" and just abusing the f word like crazy. Because i dont wanna hear him talk like that, i just walked out the door saying "I dont like you cursing at me so im just gonna walk away" And then he took me up on a roof to just give me a ban on 24 hours. But when i look now it say never. Yes its my 17 ban because i was a dumb kid back when i started. But i really want to play on your server and thats why i feel unfair perm banned.

HarpsiDK Smile
So you broke fearRP for ... SirCrow's character swearing?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
No, i walked away from him because he was swearing at me. And he perm banned me for Fear rp.
Whilst under gun point?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yeah, i was under gun point.
You there?
So you broke fearrp then?

As I said while I warned you about FearRP the FIRST time you and your friend broke it and you started complaining about my language, I explained that it was allowed to use the type of language IC, and insulting if kept to a minimum. Afterwards, you didn't break it for a bit, then once the cop came and the door had been opened, you and your friend again didn't care for the rules that I tried to let you two off with a warning with.

Your original ban was a day for FearRP, but then I seen you had 16 previous bans, and the ban I originally issued turned into a permanent ban.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
so since you so apposed to bad language i thought id have a look at your logs

Quote:Remove this shit then
stfu
.// Fcking lern to play
fgt
stfu kids
.// Yeah you fucking little helium
Dosent help fgt
'The vehicle is not detected as upside down' fgt
.// These german gays...
uh k den....