Kind Regards,
Wood.
OOC Information

Steam Name:buttery mince pies
Steam ID:
Hours on server: 354
Roleplay Points: 2
Bans: 2
Activity on server (1-10): 5 (Haven't been very active due to my computer being a bit slow occasionally) 
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its law (explain why and how you know): I understand a bit of the law through a friend who is participating in the event (ChristmasForest)
What job are you applying for? Citizen
  Why are you applying for this job? Because I would love to take part in an event like this to learn more about Half Life.
  What experience do you have with this RP style? Experienced a lot of role play as a citizen. I understand I have to obey the combines seeing as they are technically the law enforcement agency.
Why do you want to join this event? Because I would love to learn more about Half Life universe from a different perspective. I would also like to expand my RP experience.
Why should you be accepted? I love participating in large role play events like this one. I also like to enhance other peoples role play situations.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine soldiers and Elite soldiers

IC Information
Name: Walter 'Heisenburg' White
Ethnicity: European
History/Backstory of your character: [b]Walter 'Heisenburg' White grew up in a small town in the south coast of England. He lived in the adjacent village to Adam. Walter passed high school with flying colours. Walter then went and studied anatomy at Cambridge university. This allowed Walter to easily manipulate people. He then decided to go traveling with his friend Adam King. Walter and Adam had been in a remote village in a Russia when his friend, who's name he wouldn't tell them, rang. He said that something had gone wrong in Evo City but he wouldn't tell them. Both Adam and Walter got on a plane to get to Evo City. They got the the airport, a short way from the city, when they were sent on a train by some rather looking weird people. On arrival they both looked out of the window to see horror. Strange people were patrol the city, shooting at people trying to escape from the area. Adam had obtained a gun which he could use to fight off the soldiers with his military experience. Adam managed to jump off the train before it stopped to get more of advantage on them. The train stopped and Walter shot by the soldiers and then was taken off to a strange hospital run by people in armor. He had a feeling that these weren't people, but they were extra-terrestrial. After trying to manipulate the strangers, Walter had decided that they weren't from Earth. [/b]

Physical and mental short description: Walter is a muscular man who goes to the gym on a weekly basis. He has a strong mentality which means he can't be fooled easily.

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC): Thanks for reading.[/b]
OOC Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Barkles
Steam ID:
Hours on server: 912
Roleplay Points: 10
Bans: 2
Activity on server (1-10): 10
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): Know the basic story and main characters via Youtube videos and friends.
Why are you applying for this job? Did not want to take a major role in the event
What experience do you have with this RP style? I have done many RPs as a citizen before, as well as my 900 hours of probably 600 were as the Citizen job
Why do you want to join this event? It looks so well made and im confident that it will have great quality RP
Why should you be accepted? Because I have almost 1000 hours of RP experience and 10 RPP I have a good idea of how to RP already so of course you can rely on me to attempt to make some good roleplay!
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine Soldiers and Elite Soldiers

IC Information
Name: Jeff Barkinsaw
Ethnicity: White American
History/Backstory of your character: Jeff was born in Seattle, as the son of a massive commerce giant his childhood was relatively lavish, after the death of both his parents by the age of 20 he worked various jobs in his home town in shops and kitchens until he was 26 when he moved to EvoCity, getting a job in a greengrocers. Eventually he rose to store manager and worked there everyday until the invasion, now he hides in dears of the combine.
Physical and mental short description: Strong minded and not likely to panic, he is of medium build with a beard but looks older than he really is.
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) -
What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? -

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC):
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Ladies and gentlemen please board the hype train Cheese
2 hours to go can't wait Cheese
[Image: iKSVscI.png]
**Your turn on the small TV in the apartment complex public room**
[Image: TestPattern.gif]

**A small monotone tone can be heard**
**A man can be heard testing a microphone**
"Is this thing on?"
**BBZZZT**
"1"
"4"
"6"
**BZZZZT**
"Hello there, citizens of Cty 24, I am Ayden Wilmer, Senior President of the CWU."
**STATIC**
"Now I have heard a few hardy questions from a few of you, wondering.."
"Say, Wilmer.. What is the CW*STATIC*"
**BZZZT**
"Well, allow me to tell you folks."'
"The Civil Worker's Union or CWU for short, is a collective union of workers who enhance our city"
"Both by improving it's infrastructure, commerce and even delivery."
"Yes, even you can help out your city by applying for the CWU, no matter your age!"
**An image of a few different looking people appear on the screen**
[Image: aa99ae4e.jpg]

"These fine workers of the CWU, John to the left, Billy in the middle and good old Bob on the right."
"Have been with us for a wopping two years and already receive benefits such as.."
*STATIC*
"Increased rations!"
"Better health benefits"
"Special treatment by Metro Police!"
"And ofcourse.. a chance to make City 24 a better place."
"So listen up, folks.. Sign up today, make for a better tomorrow!.. Thank you all for listening.."
**BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT**
**A different voice can be heard**
"WARNING, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE CIVIL WORKER'S UNION IF YOU ARE THE FOLLOWING..."
"Over 60, if you are this age, please contact your local Metropolitan Police for .... detailing"
"Unable to handle heavy lifting"
"Malnourished, contact local ration distributors."
"Unable to move, contact local Metropolitan Police for further detailing"
"Physically or Mentally sick, Contact local Metropolitan Police immediantly."
"This advertisement for the CWU and all related co-belligrants and associates brought to you by our Benefactors, The Universal Union, The Combine, Thank you."
**CUT**
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
[Image: 7C21B17CFDEFE4D9BA476ADB22AED70C9EFBD4EA]

Welcome. Welcome to City 24...

Just over an hour to go.

All recent applicants have been accepted.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
IC Information
Name: John Semaj
Ethnicity: Christian
History/Backstory of your character: John is a lowland citizen trying to find a better life, he is trying to decide who are the good guys and who are the bad he must decide who to trust as he has been betrayed by his wife in his past who left him to another man
Physical and mental short description: Mental: good Physical: good but not amazing
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) Citizen
What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? I havnt chosen a side

I have a tides truck and lots of health kits for possible medical use when refuguee
OOC Information
Steam Name: Potatus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47791538
Hours on server: 486
Roleplay Points: 0
Bans: 4
Activity on server (1-10): 8
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): I have played Half Life 2 several times.
  Why are you applying for this job? There's no other jobs.
  What experience do you have with this RP style? I have played another gamemode before, specifically HL2RP.
Why do you want to join this event? I have never joined any events before, I want to give this one a try.
Why should you be accepted? I loved the Half Life series and I'm interested in how this will turn out to be.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? The Overwatch Combine and the Elite Combine.

IC Information
Name: Richard Bronze
Ethnicity: White
History/Backstory of your character:
Born in a normal community, Richard did not see life as worthwhile. He never took any opportunities and he wasn't very rebellious. He was often bullied at school but often ignored them and focus on education. At the age of 14, the combine had invaded Earth during the 7 Hour War. He did not defend Earth as he knew the Combines will take over. At the age of 33, Richard was transferred to City 14, due to an revolt with the rebels, all citizens were evacuated from the city and transferred elsewhere. His next destination would be City 21, where he got tortured by the Combines for being accused of associating with the Rebels, an event that would ultimately discourage him from joining the Rebels. The new city of City 24 is opened, to maintain control, only the most obedient will be transferred there. Richard was chosen and was immediately given a ticket to go to City 24...

Physical and mental short description: He is 171cm tall, he has black hair and brown eyes, which is different from the rest of his family. Ever since the torturing incident, he randomly freaks out when reminded of the incident.
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters)
   What makes you fit for this job (ditto)?

Even though I have no RP points, I would like to say that roleplaying isn't about points, roleplaying is about having fun In-Character, if a person can do that, I would consider that person a good roleplayer.

[/b]
OOC Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Blurr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68019350
Hours on server: 1507 Hours
Roleplay Points: 15 RP Points
Bans: 8 (I feel I have changed)
Activity on server (1-10): 8-9
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): I have a basic knowledge of Half-Life 2.
What job are you applying for? Citizen (If someone doesn't turn up for Rebel etc possibly one of them jobs.)
  Why are you applying for this job? I do not want a high role unless there is a free space on Rebel or another job that I will enjoy.
  What experience do you have with this RP style? I play as a citizen a lot and have great knowledge of what to do, if there was a rebel spot I also enjoy playing as a rebel a lot and I know how to role play well as one.
Why do you want to join this event? Looks like a great event that has had a long time spent on it, it also looks like a great idea to add HL2 into a RP server for an event.
Why should you be accepted? I have 1500 Hours + I know my knowledge of a citizen and a rebel very well and I also have 15 RP Points that show my skills.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine Soldiers and Elite Soldiers

IC Information
Name: Lewis Robetson
Ethnicity: White American
History/Backstory of your character: Lewis was born in Oklahoma 1986, he grew up with his grandparents since his Mother and Father we killed when he was four. When he became 20 he started to work in a range or place until he earned enough money to take his grandparents and himself to Evo City. He found a job at the Tides Hotel and his grandparents visited various family members just outside Evo City. Lewis wanted to quit and find a new job but before this happened a combine attack took place in Evo City, he found out later that day his grandparents were killed and he is joined forces to attack the combines
Physical and mental short description: Facial hair (Beard) Dark Hair, Good build (Muscular) Great thinker  
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) (If I can get a rebel space) I would like this job because I have a great experience of the job and I like the fact you are a gang of dirty poor people who defend your zone off, I also play as a rebel a lot so I have a great understanding
   What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? (Only if I can get a rebel spot) I play as a rebel a lot and have a great understanding of what to do and I like the fact you are a gang and defend your zone/area.

I am sorry for the VERY late application!